Jayden

There were so many things wrong with Jayden Hills. He was classified as a bipolar psychopath. Cut the man and he bled fire. And he'd burn you with his tongue, his words. He was literally born in a mental hospital. Brought in when he was a toddler for stabbing the mail man when he slipped the mail through the slot in the front door. He didn't remember anything but the horrified look on his mothers face. Since the age of four, he had been on a drug induced high, numb to the point where he didn't even feel it when doctors injected him with things like sodium pentothal. How could he answer if he couldn't even move?

He was sedated since birth, never being able to move  a single muscle. He was as thin as a twig. He remembered his escape. It took months of practice and manipulation. A young nurse was assigned to him and she fell in love, pitying the poor boy. She stopped giving him his drugs. He didn't kill her, wanted to, but didn't. So she could see the monster she unleashed. And die from regret. That would be much nicer in his eyes. He remembered burning out for months, working out, forcing his muscles to develop. Wore baggy clothes so the doctors wouldn't notice. Then came the day he planned to escape. He slipped out when no one was looking and simply walked out. Planned a riot so everyone was too focused on the fight to notice a poor weak boy escape.

Killed a guard, stole his uniform, and used his identification card to just walk out with a smirk on his face. He went on a killing spree. His favorites were the misunderstood kids that had abusive parents. Whether it be mentally, psychically, or emotionally. They had this amusing look on their face. They had always wanted to die but when the time came they begged for forgiveness. With no mercy, he slaughtered them. One day his prey escaped after Jayden got mesmerized by his beautiful face. The kid was ethereal and lulled Jayden, then ran. To keep up his legacy, he chased him. To a house with a weird man. Whom he tried to kill but couldn't bring himself to do it. The kid was gone, but how had he never seen this house?

After the offer to stay was implied, he took it. He became friends with an insomniac called Levi, who suffered from schizophrenia. After hearing about his life, which took a lot of nagging because Levi liked to keep to himself, they became good friends. Watching as people came and went out of the strange mansion in the woods. Helping strangers. Creating medicines with Levi in the lab to help keep his psychopathic tendencies to a minimum. It worked so good, and felt euphoric. He remembered a little incident that happened with Levi. When he had woken up after taking the medication and thought it was a dream so he kissed him. One thing led to another and it was about to go down but Jayden stopped. Leaving a confused and sexually frustrated Levi behind, he went for a walk. Where he found someone else. A little kid that went by Alex Sacreno.