Author's Note

Some of you might be thinking - 'why is there an author's note after the first three chapters?' Well, my friends its because people who start reading the work will read the author's note and go away, they won't even take their time to read the story. This situation happened to the book I had written before this one. So after reading the first three chapters, the reader will get a picture of what the book is about.

I will be releasing new chapters every week on Sunday. Sometimes I might give another mass release like how I did for the first three chapters, in that case, I might skip a week and publish the mass release the following week. I might  not publish a chapter for a week sometimes due to technical problems or when I have exams or some extra work has to be done. In any case, I will inform you about this and I will apologize for releasing the chapter a but late than usual. Anyhow, I hope you stick with me until I complete this book and support me throughout that journey. And don't forget to criticize my writing sometimes, I will always take it in a positive way and I will try to improve myself. I really hope you enjoy this book! Peace!

Sincerely

Anoop Chandra

(Moon-Born)