1

*mild smut warning*

Donghyuck doesn't usually get the opportunity to be completely alone. Considering he lives with 17 other people, it's rare to have no one home.

so it makes it a little hard to, yanno, relive yourself.

luckily for Hyuck he has the whole house to himself and can do what even the hell he wants.

as anyone does before a session you do a quick little check & ask if anyone's home.

No answers?

Perfect.

he basically runs into his shared bedroom and sits on his bed, opening his laptop.

Pulling up a new tab of pornhub & going into the live cam section. Watching the live streams is pretty anticipating don't you think?

After a few minutes of finding a stream of good camera quality and an actually attractive person.

he grabs his little bottle of lube and pulls down his shorts & boxers flinching at the cold air. putting his laptop inbetween his spread legs, he puts a little bit of lubricant on his hands and warms it up a little.

"its been a while.." He says to himself and lets out a shaky breath and turns up the volume on his laptop.

watching the video intently, he slowly began stroking his hardening member, letting out small whimpers.

adding a little more lube on his fingers, his index finger trails a circle around his ass hole. he'd only fingered himself maybe 2 or three times? Not ever actually hitting his prostate or orgasming from it.

Nervously his pushes one finger in and let's out a high pitched moan. Slowly bringing it back out and smiling to himself. yes, we was proud he got an entire finger in.

gaining a slight bit of courage, he goes to add two fingers, which he hasn't tried before. Pushing them in slowly, his back arches off the bed slightly and he grits his teeth in pain.

Letting out a shaky breath he attempts to go a little bit deeper.

"Ah-ah!" he choked out loudly as he touched his prostate for the first time. He felt pure pleasure & needed it again.

He tilted his head back, with his jaw slack, trying to touch that place again, sadly unable to find it. Hyuck began getting all frustrated and pouty. eventually giving up on it and just wanking like usual.

after about 4 minuets, he started getting close, then person in the video was also.
Hyuck was moving his hand up and down so fast he was out of breath, longing for release.

but,

The live stream suddenly ended.

"No! no! no!" he sat up instantly. "I was so fucking close!" he tried refreshing the page, but the stream was gone.

He quickly pulled up the cam-boy tab again and tried to find another attractive guy to just quickly finish with.

until he saw someone that looked a little familiar.

"M-mark?" He said to himself in disbelief

But he of course clicked it instantly, just to see if it actually was mark of course.
once it loaded on the screen, Hyuck gasped in awe, staring at mark pumping his dick at a fast pace. 

He knew he shouldn't be watching it, but he couldn't stop.

He realised that mark was filming this in his room, and that he was infact in the house. he just hoped that mark hadn't been hearing his loud moans.

"ah, channie00?" He said in low tone. "You're username reminds me of the boy I think of when I film these" he chuckled.

Donghyuck was ready to drop dead. 'There's no way he mean me' he kept thinking.

"Mhm I wish y'all knew what he looked like" Mark continued. "That boy has that most unique voice, I'd kill to hear the gorgeous moans he'd make"

Hyuck was in denial, he wouldn't accept that mark lee could possibly be talking about him.

"How much id do to bend him over and fuck him till he's in tears" mark let out a moan. "Thinking about him drives me crazy"

by this point, Hyuck was stroking himself as the same rhythm as mark on the screen, so quite quick. And he was shaking and about to orgasm.

"mhm his nickname is haechannie" Mark smiled "cute right?"

that sent Hyuck over the edge, cumming all over his hand, and moaning out Marks name.

He let out a deep sigh and looked at the ceiling.

"What did I just do!?" he sat up and shut his laptop, panicking. "Did I just jerk off to my best friend!?"

———————

hiya! what'd y'all think?
This is my first markhyuck story eeek
I tried ok