4

"I want answers in the morning mark lee"

How could mark sleep with that sentence replying in his head? what's he gonna say? 'oh yeah I'm a cam boy who wanks thinking about you' not an good Idea. so he decided to try his hardest to sleep, because there could be that slight chance donghyuck remembers nothing

-

"Mark!" donghyuck said shaking him, hoping he'd wake up.

"MARK!"

"MARK MOTHERFUCKING LEE"

Mark groaned loudly and pushed Donghyuck away and sat up.

"What do you want?" Mark said in annoyance, rubbing his eyes.

"The answers you promised me!"

"It's embarrassing though !"

"So? we tell eachother everything, we shit with the door open, why are you making this such a big deal?"

"well I'm sorry, maybe there's some things I don't want to tell you" Mark said in a rather rude tone.

"what the fuck is that supposed to mean"

"I said it pretty clearly didn't I?"

"Whatever, go back to sleep hyung" he rolled his eyes and left the room.

-

"well he's being a little bitch" Taeyong spoke as he was cuddling a rather upset Donghyuck.

"why does he have to be so rude to me!" Donghyuck whined. "It's not fair"

taeyong kissed his forehead. "he's probably just stressed out, try not to worry"

"but I was sure he liked me! and then he was being so rude"

"I can talk to him if you'd like?"

"No!" he protested. "That'd would just make things worse"

"Okay" Taeyong sighed. "But what started the argument?"

"well um.."

"hm?"

"he was getting off and moaning m-my name"

"well first off, ew mark do it in the shower. And secondly he likes you" Taeyong smiled "it's so obvious, that's his secret."

"If he likes me why hasn't he asked me out then? it's so clear that I like him? I try and kiss him all the time"

"I'm sure he knows, just talk to him"

"alright taeyong hyung, thanks"

-

by 'talking with him' Donghyuck had quite a different idea than that. He waited until everyone in their home was asleep but he and mark.

"I'm gonna go quickly piss I'll be right back" Mark said and put the PlayStation remote on the table before exiting the room.

This was Donghyucks chance to make his plan work.

he quickly jumped up and sat on his bed, taking off his shirt, shorts & boxers throwing them to the floor.

He got into a comfortable position, one leg bent up, the other straight, as he was propped up by his pillows.

"I'm missing something" he spoke very quietly.

With a soft gasp as the idea popped into his head, he grabbed marks grey sweater and put it over his smaller body. It hung off his shoulder slightly and exposed his collarbones.

he took in a deep breath and began palming himself, tilting his head back slightly.

as he heard Mark's footsteps get closer he bit his lip. 'No going back now' he thought to himself.

Mark opened the door and was taken aback once he saw Donghyuck touching himself.

"Mark hyung, I want you"