2

hyucks pov

After freaking out about what I just did, I don't know what I'm supposed to do.
Should I confront him?
Or just leave it?

I can't even look at him the same anymore !

I think, I'm just going to wait half an hour, surely he'd be done by then, and I'll just act normal.

-
3rd person

"Haechannie" mark says softly and  knocks on donghyuck's bedroom door.

"hm?" Hyuck puts his phone down and stands up.

"can I come in? your door is kinda locked"

Hyuck instantly walked to the door and unlocked it, smiling awkwardly at the other. "hey, what do u need?"

"nothing, I just wanted to see my best friend, is that weird?" he laughed softly. "why was your door locked?"

"I didn't realise it was"

"but, you went through the effort of locking it"

"i was-" he paused "dancing to girl groups, I didn't want anyone to walk in on me" hyuck said very unconvincingly.

"mhm sure"

"what?"

"I'm not dumb haechannie"

Hyuck froze. 'he knew I was watching the stream didn't he' he thought.

"you were totally getting off!" Mark chuckled. "c'mon you never lock your door"

Donghyuck blushed dark red "shut up Hyung.."

"So you were!"

by this point he was giving up.

"yes, I was jerking off, can we please stop talking about this" Donghyuck said in defeat.

-

due to the lack of entertainment without the other members with them, they just decided to play video games on hyucks Nintendo switch. Of course resulting in donghyuck winning and teasing mark about it.

luckily for mark, the members came home, just in time for Taeyong to start dinner.

they leave the the gaming system on the floor, Hyuck claims he will "pack it up later" but we all know he won't.

-
"This tastes really good, thankyou Taeyong hyung" donghyuck says happily as, eating the beef chunks quickly. he really liked when Taeyong cooked bulgogi, well everyone did.

Donghyuck had mark and jaehyun on either side of him at the dinner table, and his attention was caught once Jaehyun tapped his shoulder.

"Hyuck?"

"hm?" he turned around.

"This is a little bit embarrassing to ask and all, but would you consider sharing your room with mark so I can stay with doyoung?"

"well I mean..."

"It's just that, me and doyoung don't really ever get time alone because of these roommate arrangements, and I think we deserve to have time to get intima-"

"please stop, I don't want to hear about that I'm trying to eat here"

jaehyun laughs "I apologise, but would you please consider it? It would mean a lot to me"

donghyuck sighs. "I'll do anything if it means I never have to hear what you and doyoung do when you're alone"

"Thankyou so much" he smiles and leans forward to talk to mark who is on the other side of Hyuck. "Is that okay with you too mark?"

mark snaps out of his daydream "is what okay?"

"being donghyuck's roommate, so I can room with doyoung?"

mark looks out the window, "I don't know..." doyoung is rarely in the room that he and mark share, and mark really counts on that. He likes time alone so that he can film hit little, "shows".  If he were to room with donghyuck there no WAY he'd be able to film anymore. But on the plus side, he gets to sleep in the same room as the guy he's fallen in love with.

so his answer was easy.

"I'll start moving my things to his room after dinner" mark said to jaehyun, earning a happy expression.

-

it's 4:23am and everything from marks room is finally in donghyuck's, it's all set up and ready for him to have a rest.

donghyuck had helped him with moving furniture and such, so he was pretty tired and fell asleep quite quick.

so mark was just on his phone watching YouTube videos. but he couldn't really focus on what he was watching. he kept looking over at donghyuck.

He looked so cute when he was in a deep sleep. his lips slightly parted, his hair messy, his chest slowly rising and falling. mark felt he could watch him for hours.