3

mark couldn't sleep. He hasn't slept in the same room as donghyuck for a very long time. And it was so hard to control himself.

he couldn't.

he inhaled a sharp breath. "haechannie~?" he called out.

no reply.

"Hyuck !" He said, louder.

no reply.

Satisfied; Mark turned on his lamp and put it on the dimmest setting and grabbed his laptop. He opened it and quietly tapped the keys, signing into pornhub.

He rubbed himself up a little bit before he turned on the webcam, and grabbed lube from his drawer.

"hey guys" he spoke softly to the camera and began taking his boxers off, exposing his hard member.

the comment section flooded with dirty remarks, but mark didn't read them, he just looked at donghyuck who was peacefully sleeping on the other side of the room.

He squirted a little bit of lube on his hand and then wrapped his fingers around his cock, moving his up and down at a slow pace.

"a-ah i'm sorry for not reading your co-comments it's just, haechannie is in the room with me." He spoke, picking up his pace. "I can't take my eyes off him. I already wanna c-cum"

mark let out a loud moan, causing donghyuck to let out a groan and roll over so he's facing mark, though he didn't wake up.

mark froze, biting his lip, hoping he wouldn't wake up. After realising donghyuck was in a deep sleep, he began touching himself once more, so close to his release. his breathing was getting quicker and his eyes were tightly shut.

"hyuck!" mark accidentally moaned out, much louder than he had hoped. which caused donghyuck to rub his eyes and sit up.

"what, mark hyung?" he asked in a sleepy voice.

mark looked at donghyuck and stopped breathing. Here he is, with cock out moaning his best friends name.

"mark what're you doing" donghyuck spike quietly "did you just jerk off and call my name..?"

mark felt like a statue he couldn't move or say anything.

"W-well I-"

donghyuck was too sleepy to deal with it now. "I want answers in the morning mark lee"