II

If you'd like, please show your support through votes and comments 🤍

Beauty is a concept we're obsessed with.
We all want what is beautiful, we all strive to reach it.

People chase it daily: they dress to look appealing, they apply makeup to enhance their features, they style their hair a certain way.
And that's only the physical part.

Beauty is wide, it covers all parts of existence.
We want to be nice, generous and all-around great people, in order to be considered beautiful on the inside.

We also want to live in nice houses, go on vacation in mesmerizing places and take the best, most aesthetically pleasing pictures to post online and show everyone what a beautiful life we lead.

Beauty controls society, just as money does.

At 18 I'm glad to say that I possess both, for they grant me incredible advantages.
What I cannot get with my beauty, I can get with my money, and vice-versa.
Well, daddy's money for now.

I appreciate whatever catches my attention and is able to keep it, pleasing my eye.

Which was why I couldn't get out of this fine man's office yet.
My mind was working fast, trying to concoct an excuse that would allow me to stay a bit more, in order to look at him and also get him to see me in a different light, not just as one of the many students in Constance Billard High.

For some reason, Mr. Visconti just wouldn't bloody check me out.

I am used to being gawked at by men, to the point that it becomes annoying; but now that it wasn't happening, I was actually getting pissed.
Though I was wearing the elegant Constance school uniform, I must admit that my skirt was a tad shorter than permitted, exposing my long, shapely legs. My size S shirt perfectly fit my tiny waist, but it could barely close around my supple breasts, which was why I had two buttons unbuttoned, showing enough cleavage to attract a man's eyes, while still keeping it classy.

"I don't want to cause any trouble, Mr. Visconti." His name rolled smoothly on my tongue. "I wouldn't want to be the cause of Mrs. Lilia lay-off. I just wish that she'd stop targeting me." I spoke softly, topping it off with a small smile.

The attractive man smiled back at me. "I will talk to her about this issue, don't worry about it. So far I've only heard your side of the story, and though I have no reason not to believe you, given your academic achievements and your general behavior these years, I still have to hear the other version." His eyes were focused on my face, never once drifting to my ripe, young body.

I realized that I wasn't going to get anything out of this encounter, but I still made one last attempt. I leaned forward, thus giving him a better view of my breasts. "Well, thank you for listening to me instead of dismissing my reasons. Have a nice day, Mr. Visconti." With that, I got up.