XLVII

I loved all the comments on the previous chapter, there is truly nothing that makes me happier than reading what you think.

Went to sleep at 5 am for three nights in a row to write this longer than usual chapter so yall hoes (🖤) better comment.

Let the song play. Or don't.

"Just a kiss

"Just a kiss." Alison repeated quietly, her eyelids dropping and her lips parting as our mouths met in a soft, yet passionate kiss. She let out a low moan and started running her fingers through my hair while pressing her body against mine, making me feel every inch of her.

My hands slid to her derrière and I squeezed it, earning myself another sweet whimper. I took advantage of it to slip my tongue into her mouth and deepen our kiss, releasing a groan of my own after tasting her for the first time in a week. I shouldn't have enjoyed it that much.

Her smooth tongue glided against mine, together they twisted and danced to the slow tune that was playing in the background, which added to the erotism of the situation. Her long nails were gently grazing my scalp, getting me rock hard in little to no time, and she was aware of it. She knew exactly how to tease me, that little minx.
"See? Isn't this just magical?" Came her question, posed in an innocent voice that deeply contrasted with the sultry look in her azure eyes.
Alison brought her lips to my neck and began peppering small pecks all across my skin, which then evolved into wet, open-mouthed kisses that she coupled with slow licks.

My breathing became unstable, erratic, and my dick twitched in my pants at the luxurious treatment that she was gifting me with. "Indeed it is." I murmured.
Unable to take it any longer, I buried my hand in her brown locks and gripped them, making her face me again just so that I could resume our makeout session.

The young beauty pushed her hips into me, and her fingers curled tightly around my hair when she sensed my hot desire for her. "Mmm..." She moaned wantonly, trying her best to guide me towards the now empty snacks table that was a few feet behind me.

I was about to lose my balance, and when the backs of my knees hit the side of the table, I unceremoniously fell onto it in a sitting position.

Alison didn't even seem to notice, for she wasted no time straddling my legs and continuing our ardent kiss, which was growing in intensity with each passing second. "Oh, Lorenzo..." She cried in need, slowly grinding against the bulge in my slacks.

I pulled away and immediately attacked the column of her throat, tasting her warm skin with my tongue, sucking and biting on it, unwittingly leaving my mark on her. I was too lost in her to care, too lost in her to realize that I was going too far.

"Fuck me. Right here, right now, take me on this table. Please." She begged, a tint of desperation coloring her voice, making her sound all the more arousing.