XXXIV

QOTD: any predictions on Ali and Lorenzo's relationship?

"Do you think that somebody heard us?" I asked worriedly, panic flooding my veins

Lorenzo shook his head, getting on his feet and grabbing the bathrobe that was still hanging on the bathroom door. "No, the rooms are soundproofed. You stay here." He covered himself and left the room.

But I couldn't mind my business in a situation like this. I rolled out of bed and took a fluffy, terry cloth towel, wrapping it around my body before following him towards the living area.

From the other side of the slightly open door, I could hear a feminine voice. "Uhm, hi— I mean, good morning. I'm Lydia, Alison's roommate and I was wondering if you—"

I rudely pushed Lorenzo out of the way and came face to face with my best friend, who showed relief upon seeing me.

"Oh, Ali! I was worried about you!"

I smiled at her and placed a kiss on her cheek. "Well, as you can see, I'm great." I then stepped closer to her so that she would be able to hear my whispers. "Listen, tell Mr. Gordon that I'm feeling sick or something, because I'm not in the mood to go on that stupid hike or whatever. I don't plan on leaving this hotel room anytime soon."

Lydia's eyes were wide as they moved from me to him and back to me. It was evident in the way that she was biting her lower lip that she was dying to know what was going on, or better yet, to find out all the spicy details. "Sure, sorry for bothering, have a great day." She respectfully addressed Visconti.

I closed the door and locked it, turning around to face Lorenzo. "Let's go back to bed." It was supposed to come out as a friendly suggestion, but instead, my eagerness made it sound like an order.

"Ali, we can't. There's a schedule we need to follow." He replied dejectedly.

I let the towel fall to the floor, baring my body to his beautiful irises. "It's just a hike, we can skip it. Wouldn't you rather fuck me again? And again?" My hands found the knot that was keeping his robe closed and I loosened it, pushing the garment off of his shoulders.

"Of course I'd rather spend this entire day fucking you, Alison, but I can't. We can't." He paused, closing his eyes and dragging his hand across his face in sheer frustration. "I'm a married man, Alison. I can't just keep on doing this."

Right.
He had a wife back at home. I was just the cheapest form of entertainment at that moment.
I bent down and picked up the towel I had previously discarded, keeping my eyes downcast so as to hide the fact that tears were beginning to form in them.

"Hey," He said softly, bringing his fingers to my chin and lifting it, making our eyes meet. "don't be sad. We will still spend time together, but we can't both miss the hiking trip, it would most likely raise suspicion." He finished with a feathery kiss on my forehead.