Been in love? chapter 1

Kagami Taiga dunked the ball to the basket. "Amazing",Kuroko Tetsuya thought. "Everything about him is amazing. His movements,passion to basketball,his love to his team mates. Even he doesn't say things like "I'm glad that i met you guys",but you can see it from his playing how he cares about us. I have known him now for over a year. I respected him from the start. From the first time i saw him. I knew that he was something special. But past these few months,something have changed. I still respect him as always. I'm not too sure what my feelings means. Everytime i pass him the ball,or even look at him...My heart starts beating faster"

"Kuroko!" Someone shouted. Kuroko became aware from his thoughts. The ball was coming. He tried to pass it,but he was too late. Huyga Junpei took the ball. Suddenly Kuroko felt weak and everything started to fade. He fell to the floor.

What Kuroko next saw was the coach, Riko Aida. And then Kagami. Then the whole team behind them. "Why? Just why you have to be so close to me like that? Don't you understand that i can't handle my feelings when you're around..." Kuroko thought.

"Kuroko are you alright?" Kagami asked. "No,i'm not. Thanks to you."

"Yes." Kuroko said. Of course he couldn't say anything. How would Kagami react if Kuroko tells him about his feelings. Feelings? And tell him what? Kuroko wasn't even sure what this was.

All the team mates were worried about Kuroko. He had been very distragted while playing. He always missed the ball. And what's the worst is that,he can't tell anyone why. Always some excuses ; "i haven't slept or eaten well."

" But hey,people say that been in love is like having a fever. Wait...been in love? But i'm..not. Or am i?"

Hey! This was my first story and a fanfiction that i have written,so don't judge. And i know that this was really really short,but i have decided to add a new part everyday and the next part will be longer than this. And you can maybe see some typo,well I'm finn and not that great yet with some words,but I guess you can work out with this and my English may get better too.

So yea,i guess that's it what i have say now. Bye!