"just one-sided" chapter 5

Kagami ran with his long legs through the court. He threw the ball to Kuroko. He passed it to one of the first years and he made a basket.

Kagami's and Kuroko's team won the game. Their teamplaying worked again. Kagami raised his fist and Kuroko hit it with his.

Those two were unstoppable together again.

Practise ended. Everyone were really tired. When everyone else had left,Kagami was alone in the locker room. He took some of his stuff from the locker and when he closed locker's door,he startled Kuroko who was standing there at his own locker. "Where did you come from?!" "I have been here the whole time" Kuroko said.

*Sigh* "I should start write down when he says that line,wonder what's the number of it..." Kagami thought.

"Well,haven't experience that for a while" Kagami said. Kuroko smiled a bit.

When those two left the gym,it was silent. But this time not a akward one. The night was calm and scenery was beautiful. Kuroko looked at Kagami and he felt like his heart stopped. Suddenly everything else just disappeard. Only he and Kagami. Suddenly he realized that he holded Kagami's hand. Kagami startled a bit,but didn't let go. There they just walked together,holding their hands,saying nothing.

When Kuroko realized the situaton he let go.

"Sorry..I,um...I don't..." He stuttered with a blush on his face.

Kagami smiled to him and thought "He's so cute when he's embarrased"

He didn't really know what to say.

"It's okay" He said and putted his hand on Kuroko's head.

(Hahhah yep,it's from junjou romantica)

Kuroko looked at him his eyes wide open.

All of a sudden the rain broke the moment. First it just sprinkled a bit,but then the downpour started.

They ran to the closest building. Then Kuroko realized that it was Kagami's house.

Those two were soaked and water flowed from their clothes. *Pant,pant*

"Come on in" Kagami said and opened the door to the giant apartment.

"So you're really living alone here..." Kuroko said while looking the big living room.

"Yup. Well,Alex is still living here. But I guess she's leaving soon"

Kuroko saw a women's shoes on the shoerack.

"I bet she's sleeping" Kagami said while taking of the wet coat.

"Hey,you can go change some dry clothes to the bathroom" He said and threw a shirt and pants from the wardrope for Kuroko.

Kuroko changed the clothes : a huge white t-shirt and grey sweatpants. He couldn't help,but smell them. They smelled Kagami.

When he came from the bathroom,Kagami had a red t-shirt and black sweatpants. A delicious smell came from the food he was making. "Hey want some food? You can stay here until the rain ends" He said. "He's so kind" Kuroko thought.

He sat on the couch and turned on the tv. "It's feels so weird,but comfy to be in his house"

Kuroko glanced continuosly Kagami.

Right when Kuroko was watching him,Kagami looked back. Kuroko turned his look away and said: "Um..Do you mind if i go to the balcony?" He asked. "Not at all,go ahead"

Don't even think that Kuroko wasn't nervous. His heart was racing hard. "His touch...When we holded our hands..and he touched my hair...

When we looked us into eyes,i felt like I wanted to kiss him...But maybe it was just for the best that it started to rain..."

Kagami was still cooking. He heard a door opening. "Morning" Alex came from the bedroom,this time she had clothes on. "It's actually evening" Kagami fixed.

Alex came close to Kagami and suddenly kissed him deeply.

Right that time Kuroko looked inside. His eyes were wide open and he felt tears coming to his eyes.

Kagami pulled her away and said "Alex,i told you not to do that!!" "Ugh,you people here are so boring..." Blonde said and sat on the couch.

Kagami came to the balcony "Kuroko,food is re..." He realized that there was nobody.

"Kuroko? Who's that?" Alex asked.

Kagami sighed "He's in my team. We came here because it started to rain"

Kagami looked everywhere but didn't find him. Then he realized that he's shoes were gone.

Kuroko was walking the way home while crying. "I'm so stupid! Why did i even think that he would like me...Of course he's after girls...It wouldn't ever work. This was all the time just one-sided"