A shadow and a light chapter 4

" "It got nothing to do with you..." Liar... He knew that i noticed it." A red haired boy thought while cooking in his big kitchen. "I have thought about the same line again and again. And just... Well,the whole yesterday night. I wonder what he's thinking about right now" Kagami thought. "What's going on in that little head of yours? And why..Did yesterday night feel so different? We have never been so akward. Well yeah,we spoke yesterday properly together after month or two...So i guess it's normal that we don't really know what to say"

"Good morning Kagami *yawn*" It was Alex Garcia. (She was Kagami's childhood basketball teacher. She have teached him recently too,so she's living in Kagami's house for a while now)

Blond girl came to the kitchen with only a t-shirt and panties on. "PUT SOME PANTS ON!!" Kagami shouted with a panick and Alex just sighed and went to the bedroom.

*Sigh* "Oh,yeah i had forgotten that she was still here..."

"Kagami...His hands and his touch..I felt so good for a while when i was in his arms. Like everything else,but us was gone. And when he said : "You know that you can tell me if there's anything that matters you. Or if I have done something" " Kuroko sighed and looked outside from the window. "He's so kind. I just wonder what would happen if i told him.

And what was he going to say when we both said "You know what..."? Was he going to continue it if i didn't say anything...

I'm just thinking about those all lines we said. And hey what was that last line about?

"And by the way,didn't you know that it's rude to listen in people behind their backs?" "

Kuroko's eyes went wide open when he realized : "He..Actually saw me at the gym when i heard him and Teppei talking...? But..it's imbossible"

Kagami ordered 10 hamburgers and went to sit opposite Kuroko. Kuroko expected him to startle him,like always. But he looked at Kuroko and smiled. "You saw me?" Kuroko asked with a suprised facial expression,which he rarely does.

Kagami smiled "Of course i saw you"

"But you don't want people to think that we're friends,like you said that one time" Kuroko said with a teasing way. "Well,i didn't know you back then. Plus you weren't yet my shadow" "And you weren't my light" Kuroko thought and did a small smile.

"Hey what are you drinking?" Kagami suddenly asked.

"What was that question? He knows that i drink only a vanilla milkshake"

"Vanilla milkshake" He still answered. Kagami gave him two hamburgers. "Thank you,Kagami-kun"

When those two came from the fastfood resteraunt,Kagami asked : "Hey wanna go play?" "Yes" Kuroko answered a small smile on his face.

When they came to the street court,Aomine Daiki was there. Kuroko and Kagami just stood there and watched him playing.

Then Aomine saw them. "Oi,tetsu. What's up?" "Hello,Aomine-kun" Kagami came next to Kuroko"Hi,aomine. What are you doing here? You rarely play here"

Aomine looked crafty at him and said with his lazy way "I just felt like it,got a problem with it? Wanna play one-on-one?" He asked. Kuroko saw a light in Kagami's eyes "Hell yeah i want!"

Kuroko sat on the bench and watched those two. After the game they had in the winter cup,Kagami have been unstoppable with Aomine. But so have Aomine as well. After 20 minutes they both had the same score.

"Hah,not bad" Aomine said a smile in his face. He surely had found someone amazing.

Kagami and Kuroko were walking the way home together. "Uh,sorry that we didn't get to play together. But i couldn't help but play with him." Kagami said rubbing a back of his head. "It's fine. It was fun to watch you two playing" Kuroko smiled. Kagami smiled back and said "Well,see ya tomorrow!" And went to his own way.

Kuroko turned around and looked to Kagami walking away. "There goes my light"

Kagami too turned around and looked at him. "There goes my shadow"