-2-

"...friends?"

(unedited)

I continued walking, looking behind me every now and then to make sure that scary purple girl wasn't following me or anything. 

I soon made it to school and looked for my class, as I was walking a saw I large goat woman hugging another human like me before letting go and walking away. they looked a little bit younger than me but knew their way around the school. I walked up to them and quietly said 

"uh... hey I'm new here....do you know the way to Dr.Alphys class?" 

they nodded at grabbed my hand leading me down a hall to a door. I opened it to see a small class, they were talking about partners. The class grew silent when the saw the other human then looked at me

"O-oh Kriss y-your here! And you must b-b (Y-Y/n)" a small yellow lizard with glasses said with a nervous smile "I-Im Dr. Alphys your new t-teacher" she said  waddling over to me and holding out a clawed hand.  I hesitantly  grabbing, shaking her hands. 

"Nice to you Dr. Alphys... But might I ask why it's doctor and not misses?" I asked quietly.

"O-oh! I-i have a d-degree in robotics as well as a degree i-in teaching" she shrugged slightly.  I nodded and looked at the classroom,  there where three empty seats. 

"where's my seat?" The clawed lizard Dino pointed to the seat behind a marked up damaged desk

"y-your s-seat us b-behind s-susies.  I-i don't think she's h-hrre though.. " I nodded slightly and i walked over to the seat and sat down.  I saw that kid from earlier go to Dr. Alphys then walked to the the other kids.  They walked to this deer girl and they talked.  The door burst open and I jumped revealing the purple girl from earlier.

'well shit.  Abort! abort! abort! abort!'

My brain told me that I shod leave but I knew to stay calm. 

"am I late?" she asked causing Dr. Alphys to shake gently

"N-No S-Susie,  W-we w-where j-j-just picking p-partners,  Kriss c-can be in t-the group of t-three and (y-y/n) can b-be y-your p-partner." her studdering seemed to get worse.  I sent a small glare her way then sighed.

'who knew I'd die like this?' I frowned to myself.

"u-um... W-wheres my chalk?" I looked up and saw Dr. Alphys looking around. Susie shot up "ill... Go get some more chalk" she said then started walking out the door.

Alphys watched her leave the looked right and me,  "c-can you go w-with her to m-make sure she d-dosent ditch a-again?" she smiled nervously

'no'

"oh, um OK" I nodded and got up mentally cursing at my self for saying yes.  I shuffled towards the door and put my hand on the door nob.