Moving day

Brandon and I arrived to our new house with our stuff. Our mom already came by and went to work way earlier then we did.

"I call first dibs" my brother said parking the car.

"Not if I beat you to the room" i said opening the door and running to the house just so I can lock him out so I could pick which room I want... extra maybe... yeah I know.

I walked into the first room, it was a nice size not extremely huge or out of the ordinary but nice. A bathroom and a some decent closet space. I then walked into the other room. Like the other one not over extremely huge but nice. There was a bathroom as well and a walk in closet. I took off my hoodie and hug it around the knob of the door claiming it for myself.

My brother walked into the house with a box in his hand.

"You are such an asshole" my brother said

"Shut the fuck up... at least you have a room" I said

"I don't give a fuck" he said putting the box down

"And a fuck don't give you" I said walking back out of the house to get my stuff.

When I walked outside I saw that boy Alex from school, he had his shirt off i assume he was about to wash his car or something, but the sun beamed down on his toned body and I couldn't help but look. We made eye contact for a second. But I quickly looked away.

Alex POV
Wow our new neighbor is hot, and she is thick asf. * POV OVER

"Hey, do you want some help with those boxes" Alex said making me look back over there.

"Oh um, sure, you can grab this box it's kinda heavy Thank you" I said

"Okay, and no problem" Alex said with a smile

We made small talk as we made our way to the house. One we walked in we saw my brother setting up my bed frame for me.

"Who is that" my brother said as he hammered down a nail

"Our neighbor, he offered some help" I said placing a box done in the corner.

"Hey dude I'm Alex" Alex said placing the box he had down next to where I place the box I had.

"Sup, Im brandon" my brother said standing up 

"Hey you never told me your name" Alex said now standing next to me

"Oh yeah, my bad, It's Briana, but just call em Bri" I said

Alex helped me get all of my boxes, now he's helping me set you my room.

"where does this go" Alex said holding up a box that had my underwear in it

"um I'll do that box" I laughed

He looks in the box and sees my underwear then he looks at me and smirked before he put the box back down. Damn... that smile was cute asl