🛑❤️⚠️ The night ⚠️❤️🛑

Alex parks his car in front of his house and walks me to my house.

"can I come in" Alex Asked me his hand on my waist

"yeah" I nodded

he walks into my room and locks the door behind him. He grabbed me by the waist and kissed me passionately. "Jump" he said so I jumped. I wrapped my legs around his torso and he pinned me against the wall. As he kissed me. I felt his member harden as he put his tongue in my mouth.

"Bri, will you be my girl" he stopped kissing me and looked me in the eyes

I looked into his eyes "Yes" I smiled

He started kissing me again, he grabbed me and gently placed me on the bed. He took off my shirt and my pants, he also took off his shirt. He then sent soft kisses from my neck all the way down my thighs. He looks up at you as we takes your panties off with his teeth. His tongue was a god, he sucked on my clit as he ponded his finger in me. Soft moans flew out my mouth, as I gripped onto the covers. He kissed up my stomach until he got to my lips. He kissed me as he unblocked his pants and pulled out his dick out. "Do you want to" He asked me I nodded my head "Are you sure you really want to do this?" He asked me "yes" I said. He then put the tip in slowly, I pulled it out. "Condom" I said "oh yeah" he said then he pulled one out and quickly put it on. He then slowly put it inside of me. My eyes started to water from the pain, it hurt, I'm not gonna lie. "Do you want to keep going" he asked looking down into my eyes. "Yes" I nodded "slowly" I said. He thrusted in and out of me slowly, he kissed me to distract me from the pain. I gripped onto his shoulder as my body shifted from pain to pleaser. "Faster" I moaned, he speed up his strokes holding in to my waist as he looked into my eyes. I was a moaning mess and he seemed to enjoy it, the louder I got the faster he went. "Omg Im gonna cum" I moaned "cum for me babygirl" he said. He slowed down his strokes but he went deeper in me driving me crazy bro he speed back up. Then we heard loud knocks on my door along with knob twisting.

"get in the closet" I whispered pushing I'm in the closet and throwing him his clothes and closing the closet door.

I tied the lavender purple robe I had around my body then opened the door

"What" I said to my brother

"I heard moaning" my brother said tryna pass by me to look around my room

"I was watching porn" I quickly lied

"sense when did you start watching porn" my brother looked at me like I was crazy

"sense today" I said nonchalantly

"um... ok can you use headphones I'm tryna sleep" he said rubbing the back of his neck

"sure" I said bluntly

Once Brandon leaves you wait until you hear his door close the you get Alex who was fully dressed.

"I think it's time for me to leave, I had fun tonight" he said

"I had fun to" I smiled

I walked alex out to the door.

"good night baby girl, have fun watching porn" Alex joked

"good night baby" I laughed