After the Battle

After Peter left a note on Tooms, he noticed a guilty and concerned look on his face.
"Peter, I'm so sorry." Tooms said, looking sincere.
"I forgive you, but I can't let you go, sorry." Was all Peter said before swinging away, hearing a car coming, probably Happy. Peter felt a little dizzy, and as soon as he landed, he felt a sharp pain in his side. When he looked down, he realized blood was gushing from his side. He could usually heal fast from this, but after all that? He'd at least need a full meal before that. Suddenly, the world was going black and he could feel himself falling. Was this it? Was this how he was going to die? What about May? And Mr. Stark? Would he even care? All these thoughts ran through his head until he heard a motorcycle pull up.
"Hey, you're that Spiderman." A woman's voice said. Peter nodded, before he passed out.
Darkness was all Peter could see, until he heard a voice.
"He'll most likely be better by the time he wakes up." It was a girl's voice, and she had an accent, suddenly, a Vine came to mind.
"I like your accent, where you from?" He asked as he opened his eyes. An African American girl with a braided bun in her hair. Her eyes widen, and Peter was scared he had offered her, until she had a giant smile on her face.
"I'm librarian." She answered, and Peter smiled right back.
"Oh, sorry, I like your accent, where you from?" Peter whispered. They both laughed, tears in their eyes.
"Oh no," a voice whispered in horror. Peter looked to see King freaking T'challa staring at them in horror. "There's two of them." The girl just laughed.
"Hello, Spiderman, my name is Shuri, and this, as I'm sure you know, is T'challa, my brother." She introduced. Peter smiled.
"My name's Peter. You know Spiderman?" Only then did he realized he didn't have his mask on.
"Of course, I watch your videos all the time, and when T'challa told me about you in Germany it only made me like you more. But now, you are my favorite." Shuri smiled, and he could only smile back, shocked. T'challa had talked about him to his sister? As if sensing his thoughts, T'challa answered them.
"You reminded me of my sister, but now I realize you are too like her." He sighed, but smiled. Peter and Shuri just laughed.
"But, uh, where am I?" Peter asked after he calmed down.
"Wakanda." T'challa answered. Peter's eyes widen in shock.
Wha- how did I get here?!" He asked.
"I wanted to see New York to see if I could see Spiderman for myself, and then I found you. Looks like I got what I wanted. But when I found you bleeding out, I knew I couldn't leave you there, and you're one of the few superheros that keeps a secret identity, so I knew a hospital was out of the question. So then I thought, why not bring him here?" Shuri answered.
"Oh, well, thank you. I was fighting this Vulture guy, and I guess I was a little rusty." Peter then explained the whole thing, from the ferry to the final battle. Shuri looked amwzed, while T'challa looked like he either had a heart attack or went through the five stages of grief in 5 seconds.
"So, what you're saying is, you fought a man that was pretty much the Falcon but more advanced, and had a building fall on you, because Tony and Happy failed to informed you that a situation was taken care of already" T'challa asked, looking pale. (Sorry if anyone disagrees, but this is just how I see it.) When he put it like that it sounded as if Tony and Happy were the bad guys.
"What? Nonononono, it was my fault, I should have trusted them." Peter quickly defended them, but the siblings weren't having it.
"But they ignored you for months and gave you no reason to trust them. If I were in your shoes I would have done the same." Shuri said.
"Look, it doesn't matter. We can't change what happened, so can we please stop talking about this?" Peter pleaded, and T'challa paled.
"Of course you have puppy eyes too." He sighed as he just walked away, feeling as if he had just aged 20 years, and he had just met him. Peter looked confused as Shuri just laughed.
"Don't worry about it, come on, I've already made you a new suit!" Shuri said as she grabbed his arm and dragged him out of bed and somehow into a lab. Peter was amazed by everything, but mostly by the suit on the table. It looked like his old on, but black and more advanced.
"So I know you may not understand most of this but-" And Shuri explained the new suit and what it could do and how to do it in words not even Tony or Bruce could understand, but Peter understood every word.
"Wow, that's awesome!" Peter exclaimed and Shuri looked startled.
"You... understand?" She asked.
"I mean, no offense but it's not that hard." Peter responded hoping this wasn't the wrong thing to say, and his hopes were answered as she smiled even wider and gasped.
"Finally! Someone smart!" Shuri exclaimed. And they started talking more science than Tony and Bruce have and could understand in a lifetime. T'challa walked in 10 minutes later to see what was taking so long, but when he heard the first two sentences, he immediately left, feeling more pale than ever at having two Shuris in the castle.
After 5 hours, the two were already making more modifications to the suit, and the new science bros were born.
"Peter, please, you have to stay for at least a week! I need someone who can understand my science talks!" Shuri pleaded. Peter thought about it. He'd have to call May and ask, so he told Shuri, making a plan with her, and he went to call her.
"Hi, May." Peter said.
"Peter! Where are you?!" She asked.
"Uh, Wakanda." Peter answered and put the phone away from his ear, knowing what was coming.
"WHAT?!" May's voice screamed.
"Look, I was injured and-" Peter explained everything except Spiderman, and May calmed down.
"Put T'challa on the phone." She asked calmy, so he got him and gave him the phone.
"Is this T'challa?" May asked.
"Yes." T'challa answered, knowing the plan.
"If your going to keep him there for a while, I don't want Tony Stark to know. He made Peter very upset and I don't want him to make him even more upset, ok?" May said, and T'challa understood. If he was leaving Shuri somewhere, he would want to make sure that she wouldn't get upset. And he liked Peter, despite knowing him for less than a day, although he confused him as much as Shuri, he was very kind and only wanted to help, so he agreed. After a long discussion of how long he'd stay there and the arrangements, Peter was allowed to stay in Wakanda for a month and still get to New York to be Spiderman every day (they left that part out), which made both him and Shuri very happy. They both thanked May and T'challa at least a thousand times before they were back to science bro talk and making modifications to both the Spiderman and Black Panther suit.
"So, why'd you make it black?" Peter suddenly asked.
"It makes it stealthier at night. Plus, it just looks good." Shuri answered and Peter nodded in understanding.
"Peter, Shuri, dinner time. Our mother wants to meet you, Peter." T'challa anounced out of nowhere. The two nodded, sad to leave the lab, but happy to eat. Peter was a bit nervous at meeting their mother, knowing that if she didn't like him he'd have to leave. At dinner, Shuri told Peter to sit next to her. Across from her was their mother.
"Hello, Peter." She greeted.
"Um, hello, your majesty." Peter greeted back and she smiled kindly.
"No need for formalities, but thank you." Peter smiled back. After twenty minutes of dinner, Peter and Shuri were back in the lab.
"Smart, funny, and kind. I like him." T'challa's mother said to him once they were in the lab. (Don't remember her name, sorry)
"Yes, and we haven't even known him a day. Funny how that works." T'challa replied. He had explained the whole thing to her and she completely agreed with him that the ferry wasn't Peter's fault.
"He'll be a great friend to Shuri." His mother said before walking away. T'challa walked into the lab to see Peter and Shuri passed out. He smiled fondly as he gently laid blankets on them. T'challa hasn't seen Shuri this happy in a long time. He didn't particularly like Tony for what he did, picturing it being Shuri, he could see why May was so upset, he was too. Tony wouldn't find out where Peter was unless Peter wanted Tony to find him.