The End of the Month, and beginning of a New

May wanted Peter home after the last week in Asgard. She thought he was in Wakanda for the whole month. When he got back, his teachers thought that he had a severe sickness for a month and gave him work to make up for what he lost, they were shocked he finished it all within two days. Peter still texted everyone, and Ned was still freaking out about everything. May learned that Peter and Tony made up, and Peter got a real apology, what Peter didn't know, was that every avenger including May and Pepper, was that it was the beginning of the Peter Protection Squad, even the Guardians were in it. So, this was now Peter's life.
I Am The Iron:Peter, everyone is at the compound this weekend for an avenger Christmas party and you and May are coming.
Spider Kid:Mr. Stark it's three in the morning go to bed
Shurzizo:Oh please, you're not even in bed
Willy Wakanda:Yes, you're out spidermaning, we can see it on the tracker
Spider Kid:Such betrayal
I Am The Iron:Kid, go to bed
Spider Kid:Says the guy that texted me at three in the morning about a Christmas party
I Am The Iron:Toche
Shurzizo:Hey, Peter, what do you think about a teleporter in your suit?
Spider Kid:You kidding? I sketched the disign and the formula for it two months ago but I didn't have the tech for it
I Am The Iron:Really, kid? Did you really just text that?
Spider Kid:I figured you wouldn't care
Shurzizo: Awesome, we can pick you up after school today
Spider Kid:See you then, there's a bank robbery up ahead, gtg
I Am The Iron:Hang on a minute what do you mean I wouldn't care?
Spider Kid is offline
I Am The Iron:PETER YOU HAVE TO STOP DOING THIS!
Sorry, this was a short chapter and the last one, but I'm currently working on another story. I hope you all read and like it when it comes out. (Btw, it's another Irondad and Spiderson story)