The first week

Peter and Shuri are closer than ever. They have been upgraing and watching vines non-stop. Peter's suit never looked better. They had replaced the red with black, and the spider on the center was dark blue with eyes like the ones on instant kill, which Shuri insisted they keep. He had truly looked like he came from Waknda. It was made entirely out of vibranium and had so many new features. Peter had still gone out as Spiderman, but never caught on the media. With the jet Shuri had made, he was able to get from Wakanda to New York in ten minutes, and then some. Peter had told Ned the second day and he freaked out about it, but he knew he had to keep it secret, so he did. He also explained to not tell Happy or Mr. Stark, he didn't want to bother them and knew they wouldn't care. After the first week, T'challa had insisted they get out of the lab and get some fresh air. Apparently, Shuri wanted to introduce Peter to a friend of her's. He was a little confused as to why they were at a farm, but didn't think much of it. There seemed to be two goats on the farm too, cool. Peter froze when a man with a metal arm opened the door.
"Hello, Bucky! I wanted to introduce you to a new friend of mine. Bucky, Peter. Peter, Bucky." Shuri introduced. Bucky smiled warmly at him and held out his normal hand to shake. Peter snapped out of shock and shook his hand.
"H-hello Mr. Barnes, sir." Peter greeted and Bucky just chuckled as he let them inside and sat down at the couch and chairs.
"No need for formalities, kid. Nice to meet you." Bucky said.
"Oh, uh, we've met before." Peter said, figuring he could tell him.
"We have?" Bucky asked, confused.
"Um, Germany, you know." Peter made his web motion. Bucky froze.
"Uh, h-how old are, kid?" Bucky asked, paling a bit.
"Uh, 15, sir." Bucky paled more.
"How on Earth did you stop my arm?!" Bucky yelled, and Peter blinked. That was his question?
"Uh, super strength." Peter answered.
"Still! Not even Steve could stop it. It's vibranium!" Bucky exclaimed.
"And he's also a genius." Shuri added, and Bucky looked impressed.
"Wow, you must be really smart for Shuri to be saying that, kid." Bucky said, smiling and having calmed down.
"Uh, thanks, but I'm not that smart." Peter said, blushing at that.
"Oh, then how about a challenge?" Shuri asked and Peter and Bucky looked confused.
"Um, ok?" Peter said.
"You make Bucky a new arm! He's been wanting one that as normal as possible." Shuri offered.
"Oh, I could try, if it's ok with you, Bucky." Peter asked, looking at him, but he just smiled and nodded.
"Sure, and yeah. I want one that's just like my normal one." Bucky stated, looking at his metal one and frowned.
"Well, I can try, but I need to know how strong your regular arm is, and the width and length, and-" And Peter continued to tell what he needed, getting a pen and pencil out of nowhere while Bucky answered. So it was settled, it actually only took Peter a few hours to make the design, making it would take at least a day, so he started and decided to make the rest the next day. Bucky seemed like a good friend. Apparently, Peter, T'challa, and Shuri would be going to India in the next two days. T'challa wanted to sign a peace treaty there and he thought it'd be a great culture experience for the two, so he only had tomorrow to do it, and he did. It looked just like a normal arm, and should be just a comfortable as one too. When Peter gave it to Bucky, after testing it for a literal hour, Bucky hugged Peter for it, saying thank you a thousand times. Peter just blushed and said it was no problem. So his time in Wakanda was going great, until Peter received two texts that made him freeze.
'Kid, where are you? We need to talk.' Mr. Stark.
"Kid, are you ok? You've never been this quiet.' Happy.
Peter swallowed, knowing that if he texted back they still couldn't track his phone, he and Shuri made sure of that. He decided to text Happy first, thinking he wouldn't text back, he was wrong.
'Hey Happy, I'm fine.' Happy texted back two seconds later.
'That's a lie. You haven't gone a day without texting me since you met me.' Peter winced guiltily.
'Sorry, don't worry, I won't text or call anymore.' He responded, hoping that'd be that last of it.
'Kid, that's not what I meant.' Happy texted.
'But you want that.' Peter responded.
'No, kid, where are you?' Happy asked, and Peter had to do the one thing that would freaking Happy out. He blocked him, but not before texting a quick 'sorry.' And now time to get Mr. Stark to leave him alone.
'There's nothing to talk about.' Peter responded, Mr. Stark replied right away.
'Yes, there is, kid. Just please tell me where you are.'
'Have you tried tracking me?' Peter asked, he had to know.
'Yes' Mr. Stark texted.
'Before or after you asked me?' Peter asked, he hoped it was after.
'Kid, just tell me where you are.' Not an answer.
'Before or after?' Peter asked again. If he wasn't getting answer, neither was he.
'Before.' And that was it. Mr. Stark still didn't trust him.
'I'm sorry.' He texted before blocking him.
Tony stared at his phone in shock. Had Peter just blocked him? And according to Happy he black him too. Where was the kid? And how did he even find out about the tracker in his phone? Yes, he put a tracker in his phone after he took the suit away, making sure that he could still know where Peter was and if he was safe. Dang it, and he had to India tomorrow for a conference. This was not his week.
Peter was, honest to God, excited about India. T'challa and Shuri told him there was a great amusement park that their friend, Bucky, would take Peter and Shuri for half the time and T'challa would take them the rest. The two science bros made a plan that day to drive Bucky insane, Shuri wanted to scare the life out of him, but Peter said that'd be too mean, so they're just going to lose him with every chance they get. On the plane, Peter was already having a great time. He and Shuri were watching a bunch of Vines and playing pranks of T'challa. Peter still remembered the last one they played. They had replaced an empty cleaner's spray with water and food coloring.
"Hello brother, Peter and I just want to get a drink." Shuri said, trying to contain her giggles and ignored the five cameras in the room the T'challa couldn't see. He just shrugged and began to read a book, until he saw the two grab a cleaner's spray. T'challa looked confused as he side eyed them, until they unscrewed the caps and chugged them down. Immediately, he was out of his seat and ripped them from their hands.
"Have you two gone mad?!" T'challa yelled, looking like he just saw a ghost but not speechless like everyone else.
"But it's good." Peter argued as he tried to take them back. T'challa just dropped them and started to drag them towards the doctor.
"I can't believe you two. You are going to be in the hospital for weeks! I am too young to be feeling this old!" He started bantering until Peter and Shuri pulled back and finally let the bubble of laughter burst. After they explained it to him, he just walked away, and screamed as loud as he could after a few moments, which only brought more laughter when a certain Vine came to mind.
It didn't take long to get to to India, and when they did, they dropped Peter and Shuri off first with Bucky. They were so excited. Shuri had been here once and wanted to take Peter on all eighteen rollercoasters, and drag Bucky on of course. They couldn't wait.
Tony was so tired after the conference. Luckily, Rhodey wanted to take him to this amusement park in India, so that woke him up. He even dragged Bruce there. Rhodey really wanted to take them on all eighteen rollercoasters, so that would be fun. Luckily, everyone at the amusement park had seen enough famous people to be use to it, so they weren't fazed at the great Tony Stark. As they walked in, tickets bought, a face that Tony would never forget made in freeze. Rhodey and Bruce looked confused as to why he stopped, until they saw him. The person Tony saw froze too in either shock or fear, maybe both.
"Oh my God." Rhodey whispered.