roses come with thornes

This chapters a little messy sorry. The next one will make more sense.

When they got back to class, all eyes were on them. Not a single person there wasn't curious. When they got back to their seats, Mina was the first to speak up.

"Hey Sero, what happened? Are you ok?" Sero froze for a little. He couldn't tell anyone 'I puked up flowers'. They'd all think he's crazy.

"Oh- I thought I was feeling sick. I'm fine though! Don't worry."

Mina seamed to believe him, saying, "Well, I'm glad you're alright!"

But Kaminari was still worried. "Hey, maybe you should see Recovery Gi-" Sero wouldn't even let him finish his sentence.

"No! I'm fine! Seriously." His jolt reaction only made Kamimari more worried. But he knew Sero wasn't gonna let anyone help him. "If you say so, man."

A/N Time skip brought to you by leftovers I just remembered I have

They were training at some sketchy alleyway. From the looks of it, no one was gonna come by anytime soon.

"Alright, here are your teams." Immediately (almost) everyone sprung up in excitement. They were all impatiently waiting for their names to be called.
"Blah, blah, blah..."
"Blah, Sero, blah..."
Blah, blah, Kaminari..."

There it was! Sero and Kaminari weren't on the same team, but if they're lucky, they could go up against each other.

"Ok, I called your teams, now get together. I'll come to your teams individually to tell you who you'll be up against."

Sero got together with Jirou and Sato (his team members) and they immediately got into conversation together.

"Wonder who we'll be up against?" Jirou questioned.

"Yeah, hopefully these people better then who I got last time. Mineta, Ayoama and Toru." Sato answered back. Jirou bursted into laughter.

"You're kidding! A team that bad? I feel bad for you!" Sato started laughing himself.

While they were laughing, Sero started to look around for Kaminari.

He was curious to see who he got paired up with. His eyes scanned the area until they landed on a a bush of yellowish-blonde hair that made him look like Pikachu. He was standing with Momo and Tsuyu. They must be partners. He was talking to Tsuyu casually, while Momo was looking in Sero's direction. Staring at Jirou? Perhaps. Aizawa tapped Sero on the shoulder. Getting him out of his daze.

"Oh! Aizawa, sorry I was-"

"Shut it. You're going against Kaminari, Momo and Tsuyu." And with that, he left. Sero sighed. He felt kinda embarrassed Aizawa caught him staring, but he knew Aizawa didn't care. It's fucking Aizawa.

<><><>

When it was Sero's turn to fight against Kamimari and his team, he couldn't be more exited.

The match quickly started before anyone could even prepare. Once Aizawa signaled them to fight, Sato chugged down a thing of sugar and charged forward once he saw Tsuyu running up with Momo guarding her. They thought of a plan, unlike Sero and his team. Sero used his tape to latch onto a city light pole and fly himself forward. He landed behind Tsu and wrapped his tape around her and (basically) threw her at Kaminari. Sato and Momo were going one on one (witch was actually a very exiting fight to watch) while Jirou snuck past them to get to Sero. Kaminari moved out of the way just fast enough, and was able to dodge Tsu.