I love you too Mullet

A short (AND I MEAN SHORT) and sweet story that I'm writing at 11pm rather than sleeping even though I have school tomorrow! I need to write something because I feel so guilty... Because I'm writing this on my phone because I'm too lazy to get my laptop, lemme know if there's any mistakes!

Also sorry I suck. Imma be honest. I have no motivation for anything, I have a shit ton of homework that I've been putting off and stress is killing me but I will try!

Fluff

Your (h/c) hair flowed in the wind as you held tighter onto the boy in front of you. The world a blur as you travelled fast on the back of your boyfriend's two wheeled vehicle. His soft, black locks flowed and what Lance called a "death trap on wheels" came to a stop. Your grip on the emo boy released and you hopped off the slick, black, old style motorcycle, not one of the new, sporty ones.

Keith hopped off his vehicle and took a look at you, a smile tugging at his soft lips.

The pair of you walked hand in hand into his small house and sat to spend a sweet evening together away from the group, school, stress, everything. His sofa was a nice black fabric one with a red tartan blanket sitting on top.

"Want a drink?" You let go of your boyfriend's hand and walked towards his kitchen. You new your way around his small place well since you spent a lot of time there. You heard footsteps on the hardwood floor coming towards you and a hint of pink dusted your (s/c) cheeks. You felt a pair of arms wrap around you and you tuned around in his muscular arms, your (e/c) eyes meeting his violet ones.

His voice was soft and sweet. "I love you." Your cheeks reddened more and you stared at the man you loved for a minute before going on your tiptoes to whisper in his ear.

"I love you too mullet."