Answers

You were currently spending another evening with the Neko club, sitting by the table and waiting while Lucky tried to come up with an efficient way to shuffle the decks of cards he brought. He wanted to play another card game with the club members, war to be exact. The same people as usual joined the soon to be had fun, except Alister. He was busy somewhere else.

"How about we make all of this a little more interesting and add some truth or dare to the mix?" Lucky asked, his voice a mixture of curiosity and slight playfulness. "Everyone picks a deck and shuffles it. Highest cards gets to ask the one with the lowest card. In case all of us draw a card equal to each other, we'll just use the next one. Winner gets all cards that are open. Same goes if two or more players have a winning or loosing card."

Everyone seemed to be more or less intrigued by the idea and picked their deck. After a thorough shuffle, the game began.

You drew a six, not too bad but not all that good either. Everyone revealed their card and you didn't have the worst card, Felix did and Chloe emerged victorious.

"Alright Felix, truth or dare?" Chloe sounded as if she knew exactly what she was going to say next.

"Dare," Felix daringly answered without hesitation.

A mischievous smile began to spread on Chloe's face. "Show us a little dance. As the captain of the dance club I'd love to see your moves."

Felix wasn't fazed by her dare at all and took the limelight without hesitation. "Really? That's all? They gave me this body for a reason you know?" he sounded a little too confident, almost as if this was something he always wanted to do.

And so he began to dance, quite well actually. Seriously, he made it look like his joints didn't work the way they're supposed to. Arms and legs are not supposed to bend that way. Either way, he earned a standing ovation from pretty much everyone that was in the room and rightfully so. Even Chloe, who sees great performances on a nearly daily basis, was impressed.

"Well, that was unexpected. I actually feel kinda stupid now..." Chloe wore an embarrassed expression. "Anyway, how about you join the dance club? I'm sure you'd make a great addition."

"No thanks, I like things the way they are right now," Felix politely declined Chloe's offer and sat back down.

Chloe placed her cards underneath her deck and everyone pulled a new card from the top of their deck. Ace, this was a sure win unless someone else drew an ace too. In that case your on the ropes again.

The great reveal showed that no other aces were present and Lucky once more proved that his name was only for show. He lost, holding a three in his hands.

"Truth," he stormed ahead and answered the question you haven't asked yet, not that you'd hold it against him. The rules were clear and saying truth or dare was redundant.

"Alright then," you began as you reached inside one of the pockets of your jeans, looking for the trinket you packed before leaving for the Neko club. "How did you get this chip?"

Lucky simply sighed in response when he saw the glittering trinket you've been handed not too long ago, while the others seemed to aghast.

"Don't have much to add. Alister told you everything there is to know. It's a shameful reminder of how many casinos I ruined. Not that I really care. Gambling is their business and even though the odds were in their favor, they lost it all. I have no regrets," Lucky shrugged as he answered your question.

"Dude seriously? You gambled casinos into bankruptcy? How much money do you have?" Leo was utterly bewildered by his friends statement.

"It's not your turn to ask questions," Lucky playfully reminded the hot-headed Neko.