Clone

Draco had never felt so mad at himself. He just toke the hand of the Dark Lord himself. He felt empty inside. Dementors. They were everywhere. He was sure he was dreaming, and that once he woke up, he would be back at Harry's house and Ron had safety left for his trip already. But he wasn't dreaming. It was all real.

"Welcome my friend..." Draco saw him in front of him. He tried to run away, but whenever he thought he was making progress, he would be back where he had started. "Please don't try to run.......your making it harder for yourself....." The voice of the dark lord himself laughed.

"SOMEONE HELP ME! HELP! ANYONE?!" The more Draco cried for help, the more weak he was staring to feel.

"I did this once, failed in fact." The sick voice of  Lord Voldemort laughed. "But failure is no longer possible for me who I have some special people on my side ...." He walked behind a statue of Cupid to where all the Weasley children lied. "This one, in fact, my favorite..." He picked up Ron who seemed completely unharmed but was clearly unconscious. "He told me everything I need to know about Harry..." Draco never really cared about the Weasley's, never less their children, but since Harry was involved, he cared.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO THEM?!" Draco now screamed so loud his ears hurt.

"I don't think you should be shouting at me since you'll be just like them in no time....." Draco felt the process starting at once. Although he didn't feel as if he was turning evil, instead he felt himself being cloned... and almost instantly he remembered, midnight, next week, is the deadline.

.*.* Meanwhile *.*.

Hermione felt the hot air hit her face at once when she took the first step in Harry's home. "Is there happen to be a lift?" Carrie asked when she looked at the stair case. Carrie was Hermione's Co-worker and was just like Ron who loved food and being lazy.

"Oh it's not that bad Carrie." Said Hermione as she searched the downstairs living room very carefully, suspected every item she picked up. "Just remember why we're here. To look for any clues of the Weasleys or Harry."

"I found something! Or someone!" Claimed another one of Hermione's Ministry friends Kyle as he ran down the mountain of stairs. Kyle was Carries boyfriend and was a really good Ministry worker. As he came down he was holding Hedwig.

"Oh my gosh it's Hedwig! Hi girl I haven't seen you in so long!" Hermione exclaimed as she went to go pet her while dropping the books she was holding before when suddenly the door burst open.

"Hello ladies and gentlemen...!" It was Draco.