Mistake

Hermione's face lit up as she rushed towards Draco, asking a million questions at once.

"Give the man a break Hermione! Kyle exclaimed. "He must have a lot on his mind already!" The words smacked Hermione in the face. Kyle seemed like a man who never raised his voice in his life but actually made the water in the glass shake

"S-sorry. Draco" She backed off with her face flushed.

"No sweat." Draco said with a sweet smile making Carrie have a blush attack. "Let's go talk somewhere else, this is kinda awkward." Draco said as they all realized they were standing in the middle of Harry's bathroom."

"EVIDENCE!" The 3 Ministry members exclaimed at once. Pulled out there wands. And started examining.

.*.* Meanwhile *.*.

"Hello..?" Asked Draco with sweat slowly dripping down his forehead leading to his neck. "Can anyone hear me?!"
No response.
"Can I at least know what time it is..?" As he finished his sentence the lights lit up when a screen came down showing the current time. 1:46 Draco thought to himself. He still had the letter Harry had wrote in his back pocket. When Harry first wrote the letter it was a Wednesday. Draco felt stupid when he figured he'd wasted 3 days already.
Windows
Draco thought. Break the window! He had to move quick. He couldn't dream of wasting anymore time so he ran as if Harry's life depended on it. Oh wait. It did.

✧ ✧ ✧

"And that, is why I think that Draco is a fake!" Hermione exclaimed as she pushed him out of her way.

"Come on Hermione! We can trust him!" Carrie tried talking to Hermione but she only gave Carrie her harsh honest responses.

"Well I don't care what you think, but I'm not trusting him. Coming, Kyle...?" As Hermione finished her sentence the door burst open.

"Draco..?" Carrie pondered. "How can there be two of you?" The Ministry members stared at the Draco's, Hermione holding an expression almost like a smile.

"There's not! He's a fake!" Both of the Draco's shouted at once.