I Did This For You

"NOOOOO!" Ron screamed at no one in particular. Harry was shocked, Luna was at a muggle hospital since it was the closet place she could get herself care and Draco was- wait. Where was Draco?

"H-h-h...aaaarrr-y." Draco managed to get a small peep out very softly over Ron's screams and weeps.

"Draco!" Harry ran over but Voldemort has put up a protection spell around him and Draco. Voldemort was holding Draco by the neck and hand hind wand pointed at his head.

"Its your turn boy, who, dies?" Bellatrix somehow got by Voldemort's side without anyone realizing and got through the protection spell. That meant he could get though it too, right?

"S-s-s...av-e y-ou....se-l...f." Draco whispered.

"NO!" Harry ran towards the protection spell and broke it.

"HARRY!" Ron screamed as he ran after Harry just intime to get into the protection spell before it closed back up again.

Draco was extremely pale by now, Bellatrix, not even the slightest but concerned about her nephew.

Voldemort shoved his wand harder into into Draco's skull. "CRUCIO!" He screamed.

"NOO-!" Harry tried to yell, attempting to knock the wand out of Voldemort's hand. But he missed, with Ron not far behind him.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!" Draco yelled louder than he ever had in his life. He fell to the floor and suddenly, he wasn't in the chamber anymore.

The blond was in a pitch black room. With one little orb of green light. 'Funny.' Thought Draco. 'It looks just like Harry's eyes.' He then decided to walk towards the mysterious wonderful orb of light. It hurt at first, but then it felt like traveling by a portkey. Weird. He was now re-living his past. The abuse from his father, his rejected handshake, and all his other years at Hogwarts. But then he got to the memories of The Battle Of Hogwarts. Heck, he almost lost his life. They saved each other.

Draco got sent back to reality.

"AVADA KEDAVERA!"

Draco didn't know where he was, was he dead? Draco thought to himself. All he knew is that he wasn't going to see Harry. Ever again.