Chapter 9|

"Hermione dear, please tell us, what are you working on now. I'm sure it's as exciting as the last time I saw you, dragons perhaps? Merlin I hope not, prophecies?" Mrs. Weasley rambled as she cleaned the kitchen.

"Certainly no dragons, Mrs. Weasley! Well at least not yet! I'm not sure if you've heard in the Daily Prophet but, there have been some death-eater encounters. Theodore and I are actually the lead investigators on this matter." Hermione sighed.

Mrs. Weasley gasped, "Oh yes! I've heard all about it! Arthur has told me. I'm so sorry my dear. That wicked woman should've have stayed in the grave where I put her. You do not deserve this at all! I'm sure this time there will be an end to that monster!" She scrambled over to Hermione, tightly hugging her.

Hermione leaned into the hug, she yearned for a motherly figure ever since she had wiped her parents memories. "Thank you Mrs. Weasley. Sadly, Theodore and I must be off now, I must bid the others goodbye."

Mrs. Weasley smiled, "Of course. And how many times have I told you to call me Molly!"

Hermione chuckled and nodded. She strolled over to where Theodore and Harry we're quietly chatting. "This can't be happening. Mr. Nott and Mr. Potter, twenty points to both Slytherin and Gryffindor for inter-house kindness."

"Who says we're being kind, sweetheart?" Theodore joked.

Hermione scoffed and rolled her eyes at the nickname, "Just how many times have I told you not to call me that or anything related?"

"Too many to count, but that doesn't mean that I'll stop." Theo smirked.

Harry fake gagged, "Stop it! This is so awful. Your flirting is terrible! Hermione, my friend, you need some serious advice from Ginny."

Hermione opened her mouth in mock horror and put her hand over her heart. "Harry! I cannot believe you!"

Theo watched the two friends bicker and couldn't help but stare at how truly beautiful Hermione Granger really was. She was beautiful, in and out, which is very hard to come by.

"Hello? Theodore? Earth to Theo!" Hermione waves her hand in front of his face.

"What? I am on Earth. Right?" He asked, confused with the muggle saying.

Harry laughed and said, "Of course you're on Earth you dimwit. It's a muggle saying."

"Hey! I'm not a dimwit!" Theo said defensively.

Harry scoffed, "Are you sure about that?"

"Harry. Be nice." Hermione said, giving him a look.

Harry rolled his eyes, "Yes, Ms. Granger."

     "Bye Harry," Hermione said teasingly rolling her eyes and went over to Ginny and Lavender bickering. "Ginny I've got to go, but we must see each other soon."

     Ginny glared at Lavender, daring her to say something and turned to Hermione, "Okay, how about lunch on Tuesday? Bring your boyfriend."

     "Hey! He's not my boyfriend! We're just friends—" Hermione said defensively.

     "—with benefits." Ginny joked.

     Hermione laughed, "Shut up. See you Tuesday, Ginny."

She smiled, seeing Theo look snobby but cute at the same time, he was carefully examining his nails. She walked over to him, "Come on, no time for your fingernail inspection."

Theo rolled his eyes, "I take pride in keeping myself clean, darling."

"Oh shut up, let's go." Hermione ushered him out the door, took his hand and apparated them to her flat.