Chapter 11|

Hermione went through the files looking for clues that she was struggling to find, they had Draco under protective custody and she was sure that Bellatrix would go after him at some point. She was thinking of possibly using Draco as bait for Bellatrix, but that was too risky and Draco would never agree with it.

She was starting to become hopeless, Hermione wanted to find Bellatrix Lestrange so bad, she just had to add up the murders and kidnappings, but they were going after muggleborns and their families. He had no idea where they would be now, perhaps Black Manor? She would check for sure. Hermione kept thinking about how Bellatrix managed to stay alive after being blown to pieces by Molly Weasley. The only thing that she could think of was, of course, a horcrux. But, what could it be?

     Hermione walked to Harry's office, "Harry?"

     "Hermione?"

     "I think I know how Bellatrix survived. I believe that she made a horcrux."

     "That's what I was thinking and I know that this is a very touchy subject, but do you remember the knife she used when she, you know, hurt you?" Harry said, casting his eyes down.

     Hermione shivered, "No, it can't be, it went through when we were apparating."

     "Oh, yeah... It killed Dobby."

     "It's got to be something else, is there anything else you can think of?"

     "What about that ring she always wore?"

     "Perhaps, I also think that they may be hiding out in the Black Manor."

     "Okay, well, you'll need a team to go with you this time." Harry said, rolling his eyes.

     "Okay! Okay! I'm sorry! We can set a team up!"
_______________________________

They had a team set up to go a few hours later, Harry insisted that he be on that team. They would head out at sunset and approach the manor at dark. If Bellatrix was there, they would need to apprehend her and find out where her horcrux was so they could destroy it. The mission definitely wouldn't be easy, but Hermione was determined to find Bellatrix.

The sun was about to set, Theodore squeezed her hand reassuringly. "It'll be all right, Hermione. We've got the best Aurors on our team right now. Hell, we've got Harry-freaking-Potter on our team. Even if it doesn't go as planned, we have backup."

Hermione nodded, "Okay," she walked over to Harry and asked if everything was ready.

"Of course everything is ready, the question is, are you?" Harry asked, "I know when you're nervous, Hermione. We've been best friends since we were 11."

Hermione rolled her eyes, "You think I forgot I've been your best friend even after almost being killed by a troll?"

"You know what I mean, Hermione. Everything's going to be okay, we won't let Bellatrix rise up like Voldemort. We'll stop her before." Harry said, gearing up.

Hermione nodded, "We should go now, it's sunset."

Harry gathered everyone, "Be prepared for the worst, always stay on guard, do not engage until you get the signal. We leave to Black Manor, now."

     The loud pops from people apprating filled the room, Hermione waited till everyone had gone to apparate, but someone else waited for her.

     "Hermione?" A familiar voice called.

     Hermione jumped, "Theo?"

     He walked toward her and embraced her, leaning down to kiss her. "Be careful."