Chapter 1: The Present

Her screams echoed through the walls of the empty schoolhouse. Nobody seemed to care that she was in danger of any sort. But let's go back and take a look at how all this escalated, shall we?

(Y/n) was a college school student who wasn't liked much at all. She was often ridiculed and blamed for her parents' death by her classmates, but there was nothing she could do about it. Her dad was a drug abuser, who caused her mom to die out of pure violence. They call her names like 'The Abuser's Daughter' and such. Phrases such as "If you didn't come to school, your dad would've killed you instead of your mom! Both the school and your family would be so happy that you're gone!"

After (Y/n)'s father realised what he had done to his wife, he became depressed and hung himself in his room, which (Y/n) opened and found his body dangling from a rough rope, cutting into his throat as blood dripped out from his veins to the red puddle on the floor. Her mind had been broken so many times that she didn't really bother what the kids would tell her. Slowly, they'd get upset that their words of hate didn't affect her anymore, so they began physical violence.

The girls would purposely make her trip while she carries her lunch and the guys would slap her already bruised face if they see her walking. "You have no one to go to and no one to cry to for help." One of the school's jocks spat. The only thing that makes her feel better was the music that she listens to in an old cassette tape and player that she found behind one of the closets in her school. Ever since, she has been listening to the music of the 1930s and radio hosts who's voice was calming.

After a monstrous day at school, she would carry it inside her school bag, take a shower in the gym room, steal some clothes that she were to find on abandoned clothing lines, and listen to the same voice and the same three songs over and over again, calming herself. Now, Let's head to the current day and see the story unravels.

(Y/n) woke up off the pavement of her school grounds and walked to her classroom. She went to the school's cafeteria and stole a 'fresh' apple from the apple basket for her breakfast. She then took out a toothbrush that she stole from the nearby mart and used it to brush her teeth with toothpaste, also stolen from the same place. As she awaited for the clock to hit 7:00am, the time where students begin arriving to her school, she listens to that calming voice of the radio host and those three songs over and over.

Time flew by and she quickly kept her cassette tape and player back in her bag. "Three, Two, One" she thought to herself as her eyes were fixed on the clock, and in came one of her bullies, who, with no doubt, would pull her hair every morning until she starts screaming. She prepares herself and feels a sharp yank from her scalp leading right to her neck. She didn't want to deal with this at the moment so she faked a scream for the boy to let go and sit down, his face with a satisfied smirk. One by one the tables were occupied, and thus class begun.

Lesson after lesson, the day got shorter, and she endured all the pain and obstacles in her way. Everything, until the end of school, whete a bunch of boys carried her as she was about to leave her desk, grabbing tightly her arms and her torso. They threw her in a dark room, candles lit with some sort of Pentagram drawn on the floor with a red marker. She looked at them confused as one of them took out their smartphone and began to chant words of summoning, that made the candles go dark and a violent wind blow in the room

"Oh demon of Hell,
I call upon you.
For a sacrifice we offer,
To satisfy you.
A bitch we want dead,
No more alive.
So come take her away
Her soul and her life.
A disgrace she is
A mistake God made
To make this creation
This ugly face.
So once again, your dark highness
We all upon you
To take this bitch away
For you to consume."

(Y/n) sat on the floor, awaiting her demise, then sinister chuckles began to arise. A force began to lift the boys up, and flung each one across the room. Some of their mouths foaming and some of them twitching on the floor as they screamed in agony. (Y/n) watched as all her disgusting enemies trembled to the floor. One boy, who was still okay, tried to escape the room, but the door was locked. "I swear to god this door doesn't have a lock!" He shouted, afraid.

"So... are you sure you want to sacrifice this girl to me?" A distorted voice asked the boy. He nodded and replied "Yes! Yes! Please let me go! It's her you want, not me!" Then the same chuckle from before repeated itself before that boy's neck snapped as the voice said "One mistake, you are selfish. That isn't very gentlemanly of you. So I'll let you go... TO THE DEPTHS OF HELL!" The boy died on the spot, and with that, the wind died down, and the candles re-lit themselves as (Y/n) sat in the centre of the circle, dead bodies all around her.

"P-Please... don't hurt me..." she cried. The voice chuckled again "And who might you be sweetheart?" Tears ran down her face as she replied "(Y-Y/n)..." The room went silent for a second before the voice replied "That's a pretty name. Why is a girl with such a pretty name being offered to me as a sacrifice?" She shrugged as she felt a hand on her shoulder, but when she looked over, there was no hand there. "It's okay darling. After all, you belong to me."