Chapter 20: The Final Bow

"Oh, but I would. All you need to do is give me your soul. Alastor has no possession over it anymore since he's dead. It isn't that hard now, you know?" Gideon chuckled. "... it's good to keep extra things up your sleeve... remember you told that to me when I was much younger, Gideon?" (Y/n) mentioned as she recalled the past. "What are you implying?" He questioned, annoyed. "Alastor couldn't kill you and you couldn't kill Alastor. You said it yourself... But I think I know why.

"You.. have a rite, which allows to you live on in this world despite the number of times you are defeated, no?" Said (y/n), pulling out her wildcard. "Why does this concern you, (y/n)?" Gideon asked, feeling threatened "I must thank you, Gideon, and I'm actually quite sad that I might never see you or Seryla again, but I guess this is the karma you get for messing with my family." (Y/n) laughed, pulling out a lighter from within her coat. "Unless the Rite is burnt, right?" She smirked.

She then pulled out the folded piece of paper from her pocket, unfolded it, revealed that it was the Rite, and before Gideon could snatch it, set it aflame in front of his very eyes. A black vortex opened below him, sucking him in, along side the shattered pieces of Seryla. "N-No! I refuse!" He shouted, using all his energy and him power  to fly out of the vortex, however once the rite is burnt, the rite is burnt. Gideon was engulfed by the vortex, never to be seen again. (Y/n), from standing, fell to her knees in exhaustion, finding that Alastor's body was nowhere to be found.

Soon enough, she knocked out, unconscious. "(Y/n)....! (Y/n)...!" She heard a faint voice call. Instantly, she jolted up from her bed and looked around. "I'm... in my room..." she muttered. She left the bed and walked down the stairs, in hopes to find Alastor. She walked down corridors to find that those four paintings don't exist anymore, and were replaced with normal looking historical paintings. She then noticed the room beside the library, her father's office that was once below the ground. The curse of the Manor and it's inhabitants have truly been lifted.

"Alastor?" (Y/n) called out, having feeling that his presence was near. She walked out into the garden when the moon was full, shining brightly, lighting up the night sky. "My dear, this is for you." A familiar voice said. She turned behind to find Alastor holding a rose with one hand on his chest, bowing. She took it and embraced him, which took him by surprise, but he too hugged back. "I'm so proud of you, my dear... you did so well." He praised. "Thank you for being here for me all this while..." she said, her eyes filled with tears of joy.

The two broke away from the hug as Alastor knelt down, wiping her tears away. "Now now, (y/n), there isn't a need to cry anymore. You've saved yourself from the hands of the devil, you can now relax and take all the time you need to recollect yourself." The Radio demon stood up once more as the two faced the full moon. Then, Alastor made a suave move, as he moved in front of (y/n) and offered her his hand, "care to dance?" (Y/n) laughed, "I can't say no. Rule number two, no questions asked." Alastor chucked "That's my girl."

The two waltzed in the garden under the stars and the moonlight, until Alastor grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to him. Time seemed to stand still, both looking lustfully into each other's eyes. "(Y/n)... I love you, and that will never change. I'm sorry for all the secrets, but from now, we'll do everything side by side." Alastor said with a smirk, before he slowly gave her a passionate kiss, where, of course, she kissed back. Slowly, Alastor slithered his tongue into her mouth, making sure that it wasn't moving too fast for her.

The two broke the kiss, but Alastor wasn't done. He picked her up in his arms and nuzzled her neck, making her blush even more than she already was. He kissed her neck slowly, causing a feeling of pleasure to arise in (y/n), moving on to licking and sucking, soon finding her sweet spot and abused it. (Y/n) let out heavy breathes, a small moan from time to time, until Alastor was done having fun teasing her. He continued to carry her in his arms as he walked around the flowers.

He then sat down, (y/n) on his lap, as the two shared a lovely silent moment together. The warmth of Alastor made (y/n) snuggle even closer to him as the stars twinkled.

"You won't leave me, will you?"

"Never Sweetheart, I promise."

- End -