Milani's POV

After a minute of laying on my couch I inwardly groan, my house is still a mess. I put on some shorts and a loose cropped sweater with my noise cancelling headphones and got to work. I got off my ass and cleaned up the mess my brother made in the kitchen before moving back to the living room. Though the music was loud it didn't block out the horrible memories that strike my mind every-so-often.

Christian's pov

We pulled up into Rashad driveway, we were probably just sit around and look into the money that's mysteriously vanished from our offshore accounts, why he wanted to do this in his house and not mine or somewhere safer. His words being 'I need to check on my sister, she's been down lately', doesn't seem like a good excuse; I think he's avoiding my assistant, they always had something strange going on. I hopped out of the car and walking towards the front door. Rashad unlocked the door,and there she was. She was dancing around the spotless house singing the lyrics to I'm not sorry by dean. This girl could move, not on beat of course. But Home girl was going in, in her own way. "Lani, Lani, LANI"" He screamed still not getting her attention. 'They yell a lot' it was annoying coming from Rashad but flattering coming from his sister.

After a while he gave up, so i walked up to her and grabbed her by the wrist.

Y/N POV

I was dancing around the house when i felt hands wrap around my wrist "WHAT THE FUCK!" I screamed throwing punches, snatching my headphones off.

"Ow stop damn".

Y/n pov

"Boy,who the hell-" you started, getting a close look at his face. He was the guy who answered the phone earlier, still doesn't explain why he's touching me. I snatched my wrist from him and backed away a few steps

His hands were crossed an amused look on his face, you noticed you scratched his face. But other than that he stood at around 6'0'', defined face that screamed 'sex'. His attire making it no better, the v-neck grey shirt and skinny jeans; it was casual but looked so good on him

"Im Christian, you are an aggressive one arent you?" He asked with a quirky grin. A confused looked crossed my face, okay? But why are you in my house though. I thought throwing his cocking my neck back at his 'observation' He noticed your confusion "your brothers friend sweetheart. I didn't break in" he chuckled moving his hands to his pockets leaning his weight on the other foot. Not bothering to wipe the blood from his lip or the large scratch forehead. Damn i really clocked his ass; a few times.

" your face-" i started as the silence between us got rather awkward. " yea i know im sexy thanks for pointing it out." Christian replied proudly running his hands through his hair.

"Boy bye-" i started stepping closer to him, "i fucked you up, my fault" I apologized . HIs lip turned up in a 'what' face. "You fuck up nothing but that weak ass, off beat two-step you did" he chuckled. How dare he? Bastard i WAS fucking it up.

"here let me help." Leading him to the bathroom. Grabbing the first aid kit while he sat on the toilet tapping a beat on the counter.

Rashad pov

Me and trey were in my office talking, well, he was asking dumb shit while i was looking through the documents on my desk. Pushing my glasses up on my face rolling my eyes at his next worthless comment:

" my nig, all im sayin is why the motherfuckas 'gon call it a drive through if a bitch gotta stop? Explain that shit to me."

"Where's Ian." I asked ignoring him. " oh so you gone ignore a nigga now ight bet." Said getting up walk towards the door. I threw a weird look at his back and sat the papers down,\.

"Where the hell you goin" i asked " to find that kigga ian damn" with that he left. Closing my door in the process. I leaned back in my chair and reached for my phone;which soon started to ring. "Miriah" i scoffed and sent her to voicemail.

Trey POV

'Ahhhh' i heard somebody moan from the bathroom. " my nigga WhAt" i said to myself standing in front of the bathroom door. "Sssssss aaahhh" the person behind the door said again. I stood there for a second then the door flew open revealing ian and Milani.

"Yall was fuckin in the bathroom ooooo im tellinnn" i then broke out into a run "RASSSSHHHAAAD!" i screamed before i was tackled by an angry y/n, with her heavy big body built ass.

"You draggin'" she said out of breath, fattass. "I attacked him" she said doing air quotes around attacked. "And his face was busted up"

Miliani POV

I dabbed the alcohol pad on his face, he didn't flinch. My eyebrow cocked up, and he noticed. "It doesn't hurt" he inquired simply, i snorted and continued. Soon he started flinching and sucking in quick breaths when i got to his forehead.

I heard a voice come from outside the door not quite making out what the person said so, I opened the door.

"Yall was fucking in the bathroom ooooo im telling" aw hell