I froze.

I-- " Goodmornin sunshine" Christian chuckled at my confused my expression. " we didn't have sex. Don't worry" he spoke through a yawn before grabbing my phone and turning the alarm off. I didn't know what to say so i just hummed in response before swiftly grabbing my phone out of his hand when it dinged with a notification.

" Who's jay?" He asked turning on his side to look at me.

" where is my pants?" I asked blowing his question off. " you took them off when you tried to piss on the floor."

I soon realized i have my bestfriends' class to get to. Like, NOW.

" can you take me home?" I finally spoke earning a chuckled from Christian. He gave a 'yea' before standing throwing a pair of his shorts my way as well as a shirt that looked way too big. he had on a pair of compression underwear and he moved around like he wasn't naked in front of me.

"Put these on so i can take you home, princess"

"Im not your princess yet" i respond mentally slapping myself for being a dumb ass. I don't even know him, plus I'm not looking for any type of relationship.

"Yet?" He said sending a smirk my way before walking towards the door which i presume leads to the bathroom.

XXX

After he dropped me off at my car, i hurried home and showered.

I wore a black pair a spandex nike shorts, a band tee and some nike slides making sure to grab my heels since to was (unfortunately) a heel class . i have good balance but the way my ankles set up i don't think ill survive.

Xxx

I finally made it and to my dismay Trey and his pervy ass is there to watch.
I shoot him a side-eye before walking over to Alex.

Alex and I were a weird set of friends. I was 5'7 with golden deep brown skin and shoulder length curly/fluffy hair. And she was a Spanish girl with a short hair cut ad stood at 4'11 at most. No matter how short she may be she was always there to fight when I was still bitch-made back in middle school.

"Bitch, you're late we was about to start without you" she scolded, I just waved her off. She wouldn't start without me, im the main attraction.

I smiled at the other women and men in the room before sitting next to Trey to put on my shoes. "Hey perv."

"Hey 'bathroom thot'" he said with an evil smirk. I threw a punch which he promptly dodged, and laughed at my face.

I just flip him off, turning my phone in silent. Soon joining the others, waving at some people I met on either campus or other classes..