6

His hands were rested on my hips as our tongues fought for dominance which obviously he won. A familiar ache started between my thighs as he firmly grabbed my butt and broke away from the kiss. "jump" he rasped out, I jumped and he planted his hands under my thighs to support me as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

I was roughly pushed against the wall and a moan escaped my lips when the door busted open making both me and Christian jump but he had a grip on the bottom of my thighs so he didn't drop me ."WHAT THE FUCK IAN" I looked at the door in embarrassment, there stood a short Asian girl with long hair and a very short dress and entirely too much makeup. She was alright looking but not all that.

" why are you here?" he said nonchalantly still not letting me go, instead of answering she let out an angry/defeated groan and stomped away slamming the door. That was hella weird.

"put me down." I have a very weird feeling in my gut, something ain't right and my gut never lies. he let out a frustrated sigh and put me down gently, I had to pull my dress down because of how hiked up it was.

An uncomfortable layer of sexual tension fell over the room. I cleared my throat feeling his eyes roam over me in an intense stare, " why are you nervous?" he said taking steps closer to me backing me up into a wall. "um, I should go." he only nodded and moved.

---

It's been two weeks since the party, and Christian and I have been talking. We went out twice and he explained to me how the girl was his ex and they had broken up a month or two ago. And I guess she felt disrespected, I don't know I guess she just bitter.

"Christian if you don't stop fucking cheating this shit is ridiculous!" I threw my controller on the floor and walked towards the kitchen to get another beer leaving a laughing Trey and Christian. "AYE! ya'll want a beer!" I yell and got a 'yes' back.

I and Christian had our moments, but we haven't had sex yet and I've noticed that he's a player. Whenever we went out there was some bitch who was mad or knew him and he told me word for word " I used to get around but I'm focusing on my career right now" that is the most real and the hoe-ish thing I've heard come out of a man. But no judgment we aren't dating It's not my place to even say anything.

But I can't say that I didn't want him but I don't think that I'm ready to be with anybody after Jay, I and he was together for 4 years. He constantly cheated and I was just too blind to realize how full of shit he was. I was so "in love" that I let him abuse me mentally and a few times physically and he made me believe it was my fault.

And then after all that he broke up with me through text message.

I realize I'm not beautiful, I'm not good for nobody. I have too much baggage and I am damaged goods. I can't be loved and everybody knows it.