CHAPTER ONE

CLAIRVOYANT

[ CHAPTER ONE: A MEETING IN THE WOODS ]

"I HAD A VISION"

⟡⟡⟡⟡

GWENDOLYN LOCASTA HAD SOMEHOW FOUND HERSELF SITTING ON A STUMP IN THE WOODS OF GREENDALE. She had seen that she was going to end up there ten minutes prior when she was reading one of her latin books. The brunette had seen herself and Sabrina Spellman meeting here and walking towards a car with a bunch of boys standing outside of it. Gwenie couldn't hear any noises as she sat patiently on the stump and groaned quietly thinking that her vision of meeting Sabrina here was all false.

"The weird sisters, hand in hand, travelers of the sea and land..."

Hearing the sound of a spell being cast, Gwenie grinned as she hopped off her stump and focussed on the sound. Ears prickling as the soft voice of the youngest Spellman came from her right, she moved quietly towards the sound. Her eyes stayed close whilst her ears guided her to the right spot. Eyes opening, she smiled at the head of blonde hair six feet away from her.

"Sabrina Spellman!" Gwendolyn cheered out as Sabrina finished casting her spell. The blonde girl gasped in shock, spinning around quickly making eye contact with the brunette.

"Gwendolyn, what are you doing here?" Sabrina asked quickly not understanding why the witch was creepily standing behind her with a smile.

"I had a vision."

"A crummy one at that, huh Clair-Annoyance?" A smooth voice cut her off before she could continue. Gwen groaned at her visions. Of course she saw meeting Sabrina and going towards a location, but like usual something went wrong.

"Prudence, Dorcas, Agatha. You three weren't in my vision, how...nice to see you." Gwen spoke out trying to hide her frown.

"Always getting something wrong, it's like you're deliberately trying to get us to taunt you." Prudence said with her sisters laughing behind her. Gwendolyn just rolled her eyes.

"What is it that you want, half-breed? Feeling good?" Prudence asked now directing her sinister smile towards Sabrina. The younger blonde just took in a deep breath.

"Because of your curse?" She spoke out stepping closer towards the three sisters.

"Isn't that why you summoned us?" "So that we might remove it?" Dorcas and Agatha said one right after the other.

"We'll happily do so, as soon as you pledge that you won't be going to the Academy." Prudence said with a glare. Gwendolyn just rolled her eyes. She didn't understand the Weird Sisters' obsession with trying to isolate Sabrina. If the Dark Lord wanted her there, then so be it.

"My Aunt Hilda's taken care of your curse with a reversing spell but we still might be able to strike a deal." Sabrina started.

"The boys." Gwen whispered as she stepped up towards Sabrina's side. Sabrina blinked confusedly at the taller girl before nodding and turning back towards the sisters.

"There are four mortal boys who need to be taught a lesson. Help me teach them and I'll stay right where I am at Baxter High."

"Are they handsome, at least?" Prudence asked with a sly grin.

Dorcas chuckled. "It's always more fun when they're handsome."

Gwendolyn lifted her brows at the turn of events. This didn't seem like Sabrina. Of course, Gwendolyn Locasta and Sabrina Spellman weren't close, they only knew one another because of the Church of Night, but even then Gwendolyn knew the younger girl didn't harbor such darkness. It was surprising, but being so close to her dark baptism it made sense as to why her sudden change of character was present. Even Gwendolyn remembers the days that had led up to her sixteenth birthday in which she could feel the Dark Lord's spirit entrance her more and more.

"We'll back you up, half-breed. But, they're your enemies. You'll have to do most of the work." Prudence said moving closer. Turning her head towards Gwen she raised a perfectly arched brow. "And what about the psychic? Did she predict she was going to help too?"

Rolling her eyes at Prudence's mocking tone, Gwen just shook her head in frustration. "I saw I was there with the boys, if Sabrina wants me there, I'll be there."

Reaching out towards Sabrina's stick covered in string, the brunette grabbed the wood. Closing her eyes and concentrating, Gwendolyn saw a scene flash before her eyes. Seeing the flashes of a camera light and the sight of half naked boys kissing, the curly haired brunette smirked.

"Make sure to bring your camera Sabrina." She said looking towards the blonde girl. Sabrina in turn, grinned slyly at the brunette before nodding at the girls.

AUTHORS NOTE

thank you all for sticking by this story and voting, commenting, reading, and adding it to your reading lists. I'm very excited to start writing for this book finally and I feel like this is a good place to start introducing Gwen. Gwen won't be meeting Susie for a while unfortunately, but in the mean time I do want her friendship with Sabrina to grow. I'm just really excited for this story and hope you are too! Thanks for reading!!!