CHAPTER EIGHT

CLAIRVOYANT

[ CHAPTER EIGHT: THE PLAN ]

"I WANT TO HELP YOU SO LET ME HELP"

⟡⟡⟡⟡

GWENDOLYN STOOD OUTSIDE the phone booth in one of the lounge rooms at the academy. As soon as she told Sabrina what she had seen in her vision, the blonde girl raced to the common room and into the tiny booth. Gwendolyn wasn't sure what she was supposed to do, so she waited outside the glass door for Sabrina.

Seeing Susie with that hand wrapped around their throat was a vision Gwen had never expected to see.

Her visions sometimes never came true and for that, Gwen was thankful, but at the same time that vision was different. She had never felt a vision before. When she saw Susie get strangled, she felt those grimy hands around her throat as well. It was terrifying and she didn't know what to do. First the vision about Harvey Kinkle dying, now this? Gwendolyn held onto herself, feeling faint at the headrush she got.

The glass door opened and with it an exhausted and scared Sabrina emerged. Gwen could feel exactly how she felt and was mirroring it.

"I called Susie and she's fine." Gwen let out a sigh of relief, knowing at least for now the gentle person she had come to care for was safe. "I talked to Aunt Zelda and well she told me not to worry about it."

Gwendolyn frowned. "What do you mean not worry? I've never had a vision as terrifying as that before."

The black haired girl saw Sabrina fidget as she stared at the ground. Whatever was running through her mind wasn't good.

"She said that your visions are phony." Sabrina expressed how sorry she was to Gwen through her eyes, but the sentence still made the taller girl's shoulders fall. "I believe you Gwen, but can we just hope that this vision was one of your false ones?"

"I don't know Sabrina. I felt the hands around my throat. It felt so...real. I've never had a vision like that." Gwen explained not trying to freak Sabrina out, but trying to show how severe it was.

Sabrina looked up at the girl before swallowing and nodding. "Okay, well, maybe we should keep an eye on Susie. Make sure she's safe."

"Yeah." Gwen agreed.

Then, Sabrina groaned out while raising her hand to hold onto her head.

"I have classes all weekend. I'm not allowed to leave the school even if I wanted to." Sabrina looked around trying to figure out what to do next. Her eyes landed on a pair of candles sitting on a table. "Maybe we can set up and I can astral project myself there."

Gwen shook her head. "That's really risky Sabrina, especially for a beginner witch."

"I don't know what else to do Gwen... leave the school?"

"Um," Gwen looked at her new found friend once before shaking the nerves out of her body. "I only had choir class this weekend. Do you want me to look after Susie?"

Sabrina stared at Gwendolyn a second too long, its not like she thought it was a bad idea, but she didn't want Gwen to do this alone. She hoped her vision was wrong, but if it wasn't, she wasn't sure how powerful she would be up against whatever it was that would attack Susie.

"I don't know, Gwen."

"I'll just be watching. I'm not going to go up and say hello, if that's what you're worried about." Gwen stared at the floor beginning to grow self conscious at her offer.

Sabrina laughed. "That's not it. I just don't want you to hurt yourself because of me and my friends."

"Sabrina," Gwendolyn started, reaching for the blonde girls hand with a gentle smile. "I want to help you so let me help."

Sabrina stared at the girl with lips parted feeling her cheeks start to blush at the intense yet sincere look Gwendolyn gave her before nodding her head feverishly.

"Um, okay."

Gwen grinned. "So, just tell me what to do."

authors note

really short chapter but just wanted to say im still here and I'm so excited for season 3 of Sabrina if you haven't watched the trailer do it! it looks so good. the way they made the trailer made it seem very teen television opposed to the more occult stuff that they were advertising the last two seasons but I still love it and will continue loving it as long as it doesn't stray into riverdale territory lol. anyways the trailer made me even more gay for Sabrina and I'm curious what's that little romance blooming with Theo on the Ferris wheel its very love simon and im very here for it anyways thank you guys for reading and I hope you liked this chapter!!!