Part 35

I pack up my things into my luggage although my mind still blank about what happened this morning. All the mess made by Jinyoung's father was cleaned by the cleaner just now.

".. Noona .. You also will leave?" I heard Kuanlin's voice.

I turn to look at the door which opened by him. "Kuanlin.. Yes, I will. Wae?"

"I will be here alone like how I used to. Daniel, Jinyoung and you will go back to Korea.." He sounds so sad.

"Why don't you go together with us? I'll not be happy if you're not coming together.."

"I can't. I have to take care of this resort. This is under my name." He sighs while showing his bitter smile.

I hug him as soon as I saw his bitter smile. "I will miss you so much. I will miss your cheesy pick up lines to me although I hate it."

EHEM!

I turn around as a cough interrupts our conversation. There comes Jinyoung with his dressed up self. He locks my hand with his, staring at Kuanlin with a jealous look.

"Kuanlin, are you trying to get my girlfriend?" He sounds so serious.

"Jinyoung.. We are just saying goodbye for our last time. He's just playing around. Don't be too serious about it." I pull him away from trying to tug on Kuanlin's collar.

"He's your friend, right? Don't hurt him.." I whispered.

Jinyoung sighs when he heard my whispers. He kisses my head while caressing my hair. "Aigoo.. Why my girlfriend is too popular among my friend?" He jokes.

"Hyung~ Don't be too down. She's born beautifully for you to be hers. No one can win her love if it's not you and you know.. your other identity, Baejin." Kuanlin compliments.

My face turns red when I heard his compliments. Jinyoung saw my red face and faces me away from Kuanlin. "You can't face Kuanlin from now on. He is making your fact red. I can't let it happened again." He said in mocking way.

Aww, Bae Jinyoung you become overprotective for a while. So sweet.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I get into the car with Jinyoung and Daniel as the driver. It's quite sad to leave Kuanlin behind but I think living back with Jinyoung and Daniel by my side is more safer. I lean my head on the car's window, looking at the view along the journey. Jinyoung holds my hand all of sudden startling me who is enjoying the peace of nature.

".. Are you worried about something? Your face looks like you're concerning about something. Just tell me what's wrong. Butler Kang also could try to solve the problem together." Jinyoung tells me with a sincere smile.

"Aniya.. It's nothing. I just hope that Daehwi won't disturb our relationship like how he did before.." I said slowly.

"Erin.. Don't you know that Daehwi already went back to LA? He regretted everything he did to you and Young Master Bae." Daniel explains.

"True, Erin. You don't need to worry anymore. Let's live together happily." Jinyoung closes the gap of us, leaning his head on my shoulder. "I just want to see you smile forever. Promise me that you won't be sad anymore." He continues by showing his pinky finger in front of my face.

I cross my finger with him, smiling on verge at first but when I feel that he is sincere about that, my smile starts to maintain.

I shouldn't afraid and worry about the same thing anymore. They all are by my side.

In just a few minutes, we arrived at the airport. I try to open the door but Jinyoung stops me from pulling the handle. "Just let Butler Kang do it because you're already mine. So, our statuses are the same." Jinyoung winks.

When the door opened by Butler Kang, I bow at him and thanked him for his help. He just chuckles, "Erin, you shouldn't do that. Ahahha you're so innocent."

"Let's go before we missed our flight." Jinyoung interrupts. Geez, I know you're jealous.

I can't handle my laughter watching his jealousy attitude that is worse than before. I hold his arm, snuggling on his shoulder. "Jinyoungiee, don't be so jealous. Just kiss me if you're jealous." I suggested.

He suddenly grabs my chin, kissing me in front of the crowds who are busy going into the airport. The kiss is long until I have to tell him to stop. He just smirks when I panted, gasping for air. "I.. I'm enjoying it to kiss you when I'm jealous."

"Young Master Bae. Erin. Let's go. We can talk about that *cough* matter when we arrived back home." Daniel walks pass us with our luggage.

T B C

Hello! The next chapter will be the last chapter ㅠㅠ Hope that all of you will contribute to my new book soon.