✺ Daegu (Part 1) ✺

International Age: 19

It's July 2016 and me and the boys have been promoting in Japan for the past month. We had just arrived back in Korea and we were going to stay for 2 weeks. Me and the boys had been given time off for one week and we decided to spend that time back at our hometowns. I was happy because I had just enough time to go see my parents, so I had called them to see where they were.

"Luna! It's been 2 weeks since we heard your voice!" My mom said and I could practically hear her pouting on the other line.

"Mama I text you almost every night!" I laughed and she did too. Just then, I heard my bedroom door open and I saw Tae with a face mask on. I put a finger on my lips to signal to be quiet as I was on the phone and he got the message. He lied down on my bed and simply went on his phone while waiting to take the mask off. I remembered I was on the phone line and continued to talk with a smile on my face.

"So guess what! I just got back form Japan and PD-nim gave us a week off! That means I finally have time to see you guys! Where are you? Are you home? I think I have enough time to stay with you guys for a little bit in the U.S, I can book a ticket right now!" I was so excited I didn't notice the tension on the other line.

"Honey, you don't remember?" Appa slowly said on the other line.

"What? Remember what?" I asked cautiously. Behind me, Tae switched his attention form his phone to me with an eyebrow raised.

"It's our wedding anniversary in two days." My mom said and I nodded.

"Oh yeah I know! I have a present for you guys! I was planning on giving it to you at home! So when can I go? Should I stop by the day after your anniversary?" I questioned.

"Luna...me and your mother aren't in the US right now. We're actually on a cruise right now in the Caribbean to celebrate" I was dead quiet. They...they're not home? "I'm sorry our schedules don't match up honey! We didn't know this would happen, of course we would have made time to see our precious girl!" I could practically hear the guilt in their voice and my smile dropped.

"A-Ah no it's okay! You guys should enjoy yourselves! I'll just stay here with the boys!"

"Luna are you sure? It's never too late, we can-"

"No no! I should have asked what you guys were doing before hand. It's okay please don't switch your plans or feel sad! Enjoy!" I tried to raise my voice to sound like I was fine and put a smile on my face.

"O-okay, thank you Luna! I'll call you soon okay? Take care and we're sorry! Next time we promise!" They ended the call and I bit my lip. The one time I was free to see them...I can't go back home. Silently, I balled my hands into a fist and tried to push my sadness away. Dummy, of course I can't just put pressure on them like that, they're busy too...

Just then I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and I stiffened a bit, but loosened when I remembered it was Tae. I forgot he was in the room...

"Luna, I'm sorry" Was all he said and I shook my head against his chest.

"N-No it's okay, it's my fault. I shouldn't have forced myself on to them, they're busy too. If only I would have known about the vacation and our time off before hand." I sighed a bit but tried not to show my sadness.

"I guess I'll stay here in the dorms-"

"I got it!" He suddenly shouted and I turned to look at him surprised.

"Got what?" I asked and he took off his face mask so he could speak better.

"If you can't go to your home, come home with me!" He said and I was confused.