"The Sad Truth"

"Please don't tell Andy." That was the only thing I could think of saying. I didn't care that Ashley knew about my job, that was the least of my worries. If he told Andy then my life would be over... Ashley sighed, sitting next to me. "Scarlet.. why are you doing this?" I look up at Ashley, slightly gripping the money in my hand as we locked our gaze. "I need the money... How else am I supposed to pay for everything?" Ashley rubbed his temple before dragging his hand across his face. "You could've asked us for money, Scarlet. You didn't have to go behind our backs and do this. What do you think Andy would say if he saw you here?" He's right... If Andy saw me I don't know what I would do.. I'd honestly probably be on my knees crying and begging for him to forgive me.
     "I don't know... Just please Ashley, don't tell Andy." My body began to shake as I pleaded. Ashley shook his head, putting his head in his hands before looking up to face me. "I won't tell him," His voice took on a stern tone. "But you will." My heart jumped out my chest while I shook my head frantically. "Please.... I can't, Ashley." He then stood up, looking down at me with an upset look. "You have until this time tomorrow, Scarlet, or I'm telling him." Ashley gave me one last glance before walking away, leaving me to my thoughts.
     What am I going to do? Fuck!
     With a small sigh I walk into my home, a small bag of groceries in hand. "Hey guys, I'm home." Ashley looked up to me, giving me a slight nod as I set the bag down after shutting the door behind me. 'Please,' I mouthed as Jake came up to me, giving me a hug. "Thank you," He smiled. "You should stop working so late. We miss you when you're gone." I chuckle softly, looking up at Jake. "I'll try... Where's Andy?" Jake gave me a small sigh as Cc walked in. 
     "He's on a date." My heart cringed. I forgot... he's not mine.. "Oh... With who?" Also I noticed that Jinxx isn't here either. Cc gave me a slight shrug as he looked to Jake. "Scout? I think. I don't remember her name... but I know it has an S in it, so?" He shrugged again this time with a light chuckle. I nod slowly, glancing at Ashley before walking into the kitchen. I guess I won't have to tell him anything.. but who's Scout?
     "Do you know what time he'll be back?" I ask as I put away the small bit of groceries I have. They murmur incoherently before one of them actually give me an answer. "Probably tomorrow if I can be completely honest." Jake said, turning to face me. With a slight nod I exit the kitchen, walking towards the guys. "Well... I'mma take a shower," I put my hair up. "And maybe go to bed.... I've had a long day." Cc came up to me and gave me a tight, one-armed hug, kissing my forehead softly. "You should take the day off tomorrow.. So you can stay home and relax." I sigh softly, looking up at Cc who kept his gaze on me. "We'll see."
     After prying away from Cc's death grip I walk upstairs to my room, locking myself inside as I let my depression hit me.
     I've never told anyone this, but... I'm in love with Andy.. I've loved him ever since elementary. But, he's never noticed me. I mean, yeah maybe he comes to see me once a year but other than that I never hear from him... It's like he doesn't know me for 364 days then my birthday comes along..... and I'm his main focus. Don't get me wrong, I love it but I want more of a relationship with him. It doesn't have to be romantic, but I want my best-friend back. We were inseparable for years then he got famous.. and I became just a shadow of his past. I became nothing. 
     I sniffle feeling warm, unwanted tears slide across my cheeks as I lean my head back. Deep down I kinda just wish that Andy would drop me like he did everyone else.... Maybe then I wouldn't feel like this. 
     A bit reluctantly I grab a change of clothes, heading to my little bathroom. Once my clothes are off and the tub is filled with water I ease myself inside, letting out a sigh of relief as my tense muscles relax. I think all I'll ever be is Andy's friend.... until he forgets about me completely, and I'm pretty sure that'll be soon...
     I sink into the water until it's just underneath my nose, closing my eyes while holding myself. This is going to be a long month... but at least I can be close to him, or at least share the same room as him. 
     Slowly, I sink further into the water letting the warm water cover my face. Long baths help me feel better about myself... it's like I'm washing away all the stench and ugliness of the world and my life off of me. They help me forget about my problems.. only for a short while. 
     'He'll never love you,' There they go... 'He just uses you because he knows you'll wait on him hand and foot.' Those voices... my conscious. They're the reason I surround myself with people.... when I'm alone or not listening to music they like to put me down. 
     Last year I had tried to commit suicide. Obviously, it didn't work, but I never told Andy or the guys.. I guess you can say after my first incident I attached myself to him. Not only because he was my friend but because he was always there. If anyone talked shit about me or even looked at me wrong Andy was the one they'd have to talk to.... I guess he felt pity for me because of what happened to me when we were younger.
     'That's why he stuck around so long,' The voice chuckled. 'He pities you because his father raped you.' And just like that I went down that dark tunnel again... and everything just seemed to come back until I was reliving that day.