Chapter Two

A.N. Here's the second chapter! These first few chapters are all about settling into the world of my characters, meeting them all, understanding everything, and then the drama starts! I hope you enjoy the storm of new classy and sassy characters coming your way!

FIRST CASTING: Brenton Thwaites is playing the classy sass-master Remington Rutherford, because his eyebrows are the most divine things in this world, and he fits the physical appearance in my head so well (plus I love all his films and want him in my bed ASAP). Enjoy! Xoxo, Clay.

CHAPTER TWO - REMY'S DARLING P.O.V 

I stopped once I'd turned the corner, after running as fast as my body could go, far as far could possibly be far, so long as there was space between me and Milo (Public Enemy No. 1). Resting against the closest wall, I released every muscle in my body. I dropped against the wall, my chest heaving, my entire body shaking with adrenaline. Laughing crazily, I turned back and took a peak around the corner. I had a perfect view of the school, down the old gray road, and a clear sight of Milo's hot bubble bu- Moving on. 

"Don't help me! Don't fucking touch me! I can get up on my own!"

I could see Milo screaming, climbing from the ground completely splattered in mud. I looked down at myself, seeing that I looked exactly the same. 

"You alright, dude? Should we get the nurse?" Kyle, his more vicious and right-hand-man, asked. Kyle had a reputation of sadism, bondage, handcuffs, the kind of weird sexual stuff that we all secretly enjoy. Seriously messed up shit. He was a serious masochist. 

It kinda turned me on. Oops. 

"Don't involve that pervy bitch, I'm not having Nurse Jessica fondling my balls and asking me to cough. No way. Leave me the fuck alone." 

"What about Remy?" Kyle asked. "You let him beat you. You let him get away." 

Milo pushed his friend away from him forcefully. "This didn't happen. He kept running, got it? I did not lose. Now fuck off. I don't need you any more. You're all so fucking USELESS! Standing there while he beat the living shit out of me! UGH!" Milo marched off in anger, right in my direction. 

"Milo!" The voice was so familiar that I sighed when I heard it. Probably the kindest, most caring kid on the basketball team, and Milo's only real friend. 

Meet Gabriel Leclerc. I'd known him a while, he was nice and kinda cool, his only flaw being that he hung out with an absolute cock like Milo fucking Young. 

They were getting closer to the corner I'd collapsed against, so, instinctively, I turned and climbed over the low wall using a chip in the opposite corner. On the other side, I could hear them clearly. I chuckled, it was so easy to eavesdrop, and it was always a fun time. I mean, one way or another you're bound to overhear something you aren't supposed to, and then that's good threatening material to use if they ever decide to cross you. 

I rarely ever get crossed though. People know by now not to mess with this hot piece of ass. 

"What do you want, Gabe?" Milo spat. 

"Are you really okay? Just... between us, Remy played dirty anyway." I totally didn't. 

"We'll get the little shit tomorrow." He totally didn't. 

That's when I decided to get away. I had somewhere to be, anyway. 

You may be wondering why Milo and I were the worst of enemies, why he hated me and why I hated him. Why I absolutely loved to tease and anger him, and why he was so fast to think the worst of me. Well, those are easy enough questions, and I'll give you the answer when I work it out for myself.