III

Some feelings are addictive

It is known that the cerebral area dedicated to pleasure and the nucleus that plays the most important role in addiction are strictly correlated.

In simple terms, whatever brings us pleasure tends to be desired even more by our brain, leading us to chase it.

Power is one of the feelings that gratify my brain. Exerting any kind of power is simply satisfying to me.
My favorite? The one I have over men.

Albeit being on the submissive side, I still like having control over some aspects.
My main weapon is my naturally flirty personality, which has helped me master the art of seduction; an art that is sadly being forgotten, for today's society is used to have everything fast and easily, whilst seduction is something that has to be done slowly, gradually. But I'm getting off track.

See, the power that comes from my money, for example, doesn't please me as much as the power that comes from myself, from my simple actions.

Why? Because the person who possesses the money isn't powerful, only their money is.
But when your power comes from yourself, now that's thrilling.
Sure it's very challenging to reach that status, but I love challenges.

I was grinning. "Really?"

Yes, Mrs. Lilia was at fault, there were no doubts about it, so I knew that whatever happened between the two wasn't exactly something that I'd provoked. But still, it was a start.

I knew that I'd influenced him a bit.

"Yes. So what did you do? Did you give him a blo—" Lydia and her filthy mouth.
I could actually see her current expression in my head, her lips curled into a lousy smirk as she suggested all kinds of things.

I rolled my azure eyes, shaking my head at her words even if she couldn't see me. "You need to stop with this nonsense. I didn't do anything, literally. Which is why Mrs. Lilia got out of his office in tears and I didn't. You know she hates me."

"Right. About that, did you actually do stuff with her husband? I don't even remember."

I clicked my tongue, brushing my long, straight brown hair. "I made out with him, but unless he told her she has no idea about it. She only saw us flirting."

Mrs. Lilia's husband was a fine specimen, at 38 he truly kept well.
She wasn't ugly either, but her uptight and overall annoying personality didn't play in her favor.

I heard Lydia gasp on the other line. "Seriously?! You didn't tell me anything about that! How did it even happen?"

A laugh left my lips as I reminisced. "Well, after she caught us being overly friendly, she grabbed him by the arm and practically dragged him away from me and toward a group of teachers."
My voice started to become breathier as I felt myself getting turned on, but not just because of what happened. It was the power I had over him that was exhilarating. "He kept glancing at me as I talked to some classmates, then he saw me walking out of the room and into the hallway. I was suddenly pressed against a wall and he was like 'I need to feel you, to taste you' and so we started making out."