Nostalgic, But Happy

One Eyed King Kaneki X Half Ghoul Reader

It had all gone so fast. The days you spent with him at Kamii, to the good days of Anteiku. The days you spent with him fighting in Aogiri. The day you thought you lost him. The day you found him again. The day he came back. The day he fought Arima for the second time and was luckily victorious. The day he came to be the One Eyed King. Finally, the day he had come back and was with you once again.

It is tough for him to manage Goat. But he is doing it. You always love to help out, to help train the members.

You of course know that Kaneki has had many sudden changes in his life, but there is something that has never and never will change, his love for you. You as well have had a problematic past, one that never taints anything about you. He adores everything about you.

"(Your Name)-chan?" came a familiar voice.
"Mhm?" You chirped back.
"Here." he spoke as he handed you a steaming cup of fresh, warm coffee. You of course being the coffee loving book worm took the coffee gratefully and sipped at it.
"(Your Name)-chan?" Kaneki questioned again.
"Yes Kaneki?" You replied while sipping at your warm coffee.
""I think that we should mark each other... so that if something happens to either of us, these scars will be proof of us and our existence. What do you think?" It took a moment for his suggestion to sink in thoroughly, but you soon gave a cheerful smile and nodded your approval.

To be continued.

Author's Note: There will be a part two coming either in the next chapter or the next few chapters. Have a nice day or night!