The Hunting Party Themed One Shot (Part One)

Shiro Kaneki x Human Reader

It was quite a tiresome day. You had all finally arrived at the cabin. You, some f your old friends and of course, your boyfriend Kaneki. You were extremely tired after unpacking, so were your friends. You all went to your rooms in the cabin. You and Kaneki were sharing a room. He told you he wanted to go get some fresh air. You didn't think much of it and decided to lay in bed.

K a n e k i P O V
It tastes so good. It tAsTes sO gOod. The words kept on replaying through my mind as I tore apart the corpse of a random person wandering around the area, devouring the meat from his lifeless body. I hadn't eaten in a while. I almost slipped up while with (Y/N). Her sweet scent- it almost drove me insane. I continued consuming the flesh of his corpse until nothing but bones where left and a few tendons and muscles.

T I M E S K I P B O U G H T T O Y O U B Y M A D O ' S S E V E R E D H A N D
You woke, smiling, feeling Kaneki's arms wrapped tightly around your body, you being pulled closely to his chest. Your back was pressed firmly against his chest and you could feel the calming rhythm of his heartbeat. Suddenly, one of your friends, (Friend's name) comes rushing into your room in a frenzy. "(Y/N)! There was a body found not too far into the woods surrounding us!" You couldn't believe it. "Apparently the body was mangled and seemed to be a victim of a ghoul attack!" You gulped, feeling a lump in your throat. Kaneki had awoken by this point and you turned to him. He looks panicked too, but there seemed to be more to his emotion than panic. He could feel the memories of the previous night sinking back in. He felt regretful that it was a human, but grateful it wasn't you. He was still concerned as you were all staying in the cabin for a few weeks. How would he eat when he becomes hungry again without scaring you? Eventually, you and all the others decided on staying, but just to be very careful.

A few weeks had passed and it was now the fourth week out of the five you were all staying there. Kaneki was feeling it all again. But he managed to mask that. Somehow. You had noticed he acted a little- off. You needed to ask him about it.

It was now the night, you were going to ask Kaneki what was troubling him. You could see him crouched in the corner of the dark room. Strange. You were getting some vibes that screamed stay the fuck away. But you ignored them as this was Kaneki. You were now standing a few feet away from him, you were about to take another step forwards when he lunged at you, pinning you to the floor. He gripped his hand over you mouth. You shook as you felt his tongue trail up your neck to your jawline. He moaned quietly in some kind of sick delight before grinning, his left eye to your horror was black, with a bright red iris and veins cascading down his cheek and around his eye. No. No! Was this the ghoul attacker? No- this is just Kaneki! But- Your screams were muffled as you felt him bite into your shoulder. He pulled away. Licking his lips in satisfaction.

"Delicious." You heard him whisper to you. This wasn't Kaneki. You blacked out.

—A/N: Ta Daaaa~ I'm reading a book released not too long ago called The Hunting Party and I decided to make a one shot based on it! Also, there will be. A part two coming soon! Thanks for reading! (I don't own the picture used, credit goes to its rightful owner!)