Chapter 1

Hayden was in her room doing her homework when her boyfriend from back home called her when she went to answer it she quickly realized that her boyfriend had accidentally called her though his pocket. She started to listen cause it sounded like he was with a girl and she went out in the living room and found Natasha and Wanda.

"Listen" she whispered 

Then she started to hear moaning noises as the girl was getting off and Hayden felt her heart break as she quickly realized her boyfriend was sleeping with someone. She wiped tears and hung up the phone and went to her room. Wanda looked at her and felt awful for her they had been her room mates since freshmen year of college and the 3 of them quickly became best friends. 

She cried herself to sleep and then the next morning she went to her classes and cheer practice.'That night her boyfriend called her and she cringed when she answered then she heard him say "Hey sweet darlin." 

"Hey." she said

"Everything ok?' he said

"I don't know maybe you should check your call log before you call me." she said 

"Baby are you mad at me?' he said 

"Yes I am mad and pissed and hurt right now Sean check your call log damn it." she said 

He pulled up his call log and saw where he called her the night before and he said "Baby I don't remember talking to you last night." 

"Cause you didn't you were to busy fucking another girl I heard it all Sean so we are over." she said. 

"Baby I'm sorry I.." he said

"No you don't get to apologize to me! I don't want to hear why you were fucking someone else behind my back. We are over don't ever call me again." she said 

"Hayden please baby don't do this." he said

She hung up the phone and threw her phone against the door and started to cry. She didn't realize that Natasha had everyone over in the living room. Steve looked at Nat and said "Everything ok with Hayden."

"No.. last night that douchebag of a boyfriend pocket dialed her while he was having sex with another girl. She was so hurt I heard her cry herself to sleep last night." Natasha said

Bucky looked up and said "That's cold. " 

"Yeah well she's already told me that she will not be dating again I told her that was a bit much but right now she doesn't feel like she could trust anyone again. He's hurt her for the last time." Wanda said 

Hayden walked out and got her ice cream and sat down on the couch and started to eat it. "What were you talking about?' she said 

"We were talking about you and your sexy red headed self" Wanda said 

She rolled her eyes and said "I'm not that sexy apparently I'm the idiot that thought it was ok to try long distance." 

Bucky couldn't figure out why her voice and accent sounded so familiar and Natasha said "Preslynn Hayden Blakely." 

"That's where I know you from." Bucky blurted out.

Everyone looked at him and he said "I was trying to figure out why your voice sounded familiar we have English Lit and History together." 

She looked at him confused Natasha said "Buck are you ok?'

"Yes sorry I just she was talking and I knew her accent sounded familiar but I couldn't figure out why cause you all keep calling her Hayden in those classes the professors call her Preslynn or Ms Blakely." he said 

"Oh.. yeah I don't like my first name it's weird my mom wanted something different and unique." she said 

Natasha shook her head and said "Anyways um let's start up the movies homework goes up guys." 

"I think I'm just going to go to bed. " Hayden said 

"No come on don't let him ruin your night again Hayden" Carol said 

"I rather not be around couples right now." Hayden said as she walked to her room and shut her door. 

Natasha looked down and said "Well that was a bust." 

Wanda looked at her and said "Just give her some time Nat they were together for 3 years and they were suppose to get married after she was done here." 

Bucky said "Well I'm out I have a date." 

He left the girl's dorm and headed to his date. The girls started up their movie and sat with their boyfriends while Hayden cried herself to sleep.