game night

Sean and his friends were making a game night so felix adds in can i invite a few of my friends so sean said it was ok,so felix called his friends mark,ethan,and tyler and they all said yes so they all planned they would meet at the sunbrian hotel at 7:00.so sean and felix went to the gas station to grab some stuff like snacks and drinks,they get back in the car and felix looks at the time he told sean that it was 6:57 so sean started panicing because everyone will be there when the host isn't even there so he was speading down the street and heard a noise so felix looks back and saw the cops and felix told sean so he started crying because it was his first time getting pulled over and he was going to be late for game night, the cops walk up to the car and they see sean crying so the cops ask why so sean tells them.10 mins later 7:07,sean and felix arrived at the hotel everyone waiting outside,they went in and introduced mark and jack so they got to know each and while they were doing that,ethan,tyler,and felix were making a plan.Mark and sean got to know each other and they became great friends so tyler,felix,and ethan were glad to see that so they started the game night.they played twister,candy land,and clue but they were saving the best for last truth or dare tyler went first he asked felix truth or dare felix said truth so tyler said have yu liked a boy before if so who felix said no next felix asked mark truth or dare he said dare every one laughed but sean and mark they were confused so felix said you have to date sean for a week and you have to kiss at least once and hug at least 2 times sean and mark looked at each other...