sean and mark

The next day, sean and mark woke up and was just every where then everyone else woke up and before breakfast felix, tyler,and ethan said sean mark to be sure you are gonna go threw with the dare we need you to at least hug or something sean and mark decided to go to breakfast holding hands,when they were walking down the stairs everyone was stairing at them so they kept there heads down worked till a little girl walked up to them and asked are you gay?they just looked at each other and when they looked back they saw the girl running away so they let go and they went back to the room and got dressed then they heard felix talking they look over there shoulder and see felix filming a video and talking about how they played truth or dare.Later,everyone left the hotel so sean and mark went to sean's house since his girlfriend was in Chicago for awhile they decided to stay there it was only 12:00so they both filmed a video.They told there fans what was going on so amy and signe know but they weren't mad because they new it was just a dare so they were fine with it.next day,they woke in the same bed when they got out of bed they decided to get there first kiss over with so they kiss...