When They Want To Cuddle (Short)

You were sitting on the couch watching Cryaotic play "The Walking Dead"

Jeff The Killer:

"PFFT- HAHAHA XD" I covered my mouth and kept laughing. Why? Because I watched one of the intros of Cryaotic's Walking Dead series.

"Hahaha!!!!" I wiped away the tears forming and kept on watching.

Just then, Jeff tackled me in a hug. "AGH!! Jeff?!" I looked down at him with a face of annoyance.

"I waff fo uddle" That's all he said.

"Uhm... what?" I looked at Jeff with confusion.

"I want to cuddle.." I blinked and giggled. "Well, why did you say so!"

I hugged Jeff back and continued to watch Cryaotic.

Slenderman:

He don't cuddle.. You cuddle... Soo...You literally just barge in his office and throw yourself onto him.... You do this all the time so he is VERY used to it..

BEN Drowned:

He literally just plopped himself in front of me and cuddled my hand. I looked at BEN with confusion.

"Y'know... Sometimes.. You are very weird you know that... right?"

He shrugged and hugged a bit tighter. I sighed and slept with BEN cuddling my hand.

Ticci Toby:

IDEFK!!?? He just...... I dont know how to explain this... Uhmm..... He..... uhmm

He wraps his arms around my legs and uh... He.. Kisses my knee caps... Whenever he does this, I just look around the room avpiding eye contact.

Dark Link:

Same as BEN but he cuddles your breasts... (this is meant for girls... sorry if you're uncomfortable.)

Eyeless Jack:

He.... Literally.... Cuddles... Every... single... fucking.. time... I have... FREE TIME!!!!

One second later that I tel him that I have no work to do, he runs into my bedroom and jumps on me.

(ノ=Д=)ノ┻━┻

I like his cuddles... even though I feel as though they're gonna crush me..

Sorry guys if this was short... I'm still thinming about how I do my Ninjago story... Its giving me lots of... whats that word... uhm..............................................................

*after hours of thinking*

OH!! Its giving me lots of Stress............ Yeah... See ya!!!