You Fight Over Something Stupid

Jeff The Killer:

"NO! I WON!!" I yelled.

"AW HELL NAH I DEFINITELY WON!! YOU LOST!" Jeff yelled back.

We were fighting over who won Mario Cart. Honestly, We both crossed the finish line first.. BEN confirmed it.

".... Welp.... we fought over nothing...." I looked at Jeff and laughed.

"We just fought over something that was completely random!" Jeff cackled and sat on the couch.

-Third Person POV-

Your laughter died down and you sat next to Jeff. He then put his arm around you and rest his head on yours.

You smiled and played with his hand. You yawned and slept on Jeff. He looked at your sleeping figure and chuckled.

He then picked you up and carried you to your room. He laid you down and slept next to you, cradling you like a spoon.

Slenderman:

"How did you trip on your tendrils!!??" I asked.

"I don't know, I just tripped!!" Slender replied. I then looked at him weirdly and lightly slapped his chest. "You're stupid!"

"No, I'm not!" He countered back. "Yes, you are!! You tripped on your tendrils!!"

"T'was an accident!!" Slender did  slight shakespear accent.

"WHAT THE FLIP WAS THAT?!?" I asked.  "IDK!!!" Slender said. I facepalmed and sighed.

I looked up at him and snickered. "PFFT- HAHAHA!!" I shut my eyes and crouched down, laughing my ass off.

Slender looked at me weirdly and chuckled with me. I calmed down and stood back up.

I smiled and hugged his torso. "I love you, Slender."

He 'smiled' and hugged back. "Me too, Y/n.."

BEN Drowned:

"IT'S JUST CHOCOLATE!!!" I gasped and held my chest.

"NO, IT IS NOT!!!!! IT'S DELICIOUS AND YOU CAN GO DROWN AGAIN!!" I yelled back.

He then scoffed and walked away like a sassy brat. I blinked and snickered. I then secretly threw a Snickers at BEN's head.

"WTF!?!?" BEN yelped. I laughed and held my stomach. He looked at me and chuckled. He then walked back to me and pat my hair.

He smiled and picked me up. "Woah!!" I exclaimed. "Hehe. Let's goo.."

I raised an eyebrow and he plopped me on the bed. "Cuddle time~!!!"

I rolled my eye and opened my arms slightly. He jumped and we slept.

Ticci Toby:

".... I don't even get how you sET WATER ON FIRE!!" I screamed. Toby flinched and shot back.

"I DONT EVEN KNOW OKAY?! IT WAS LIKE THIS WHEN I CAME BACK FROM THE BATHROOM!!" Toby said.

"IT SHOULD'VE BOILED! NOT CATCH ON FIRE!!" He then threw his arms up in the air and walked to the room.

I followed him and grabbe his wrist. "What?" He looked back at me and I hugged him.

He widened his eyes a bit and sighed. He picked me up and ran to the bed. "You are so fuckin' lucky I love you."

I giggled and said, "Love ya too!" and then I snuggled up to him.

Dark Link:

"I uh... burned the kitchen...." I stared at him and said. "Oh honey... What in the fuckery of the Zelda Timelines did you do?" I asked.

Dark scratched his head and said, "I uh... sorta... bombed it....." I facepalmed and sighed.

"WHAT THE FUCK WHAT DID YOU SEE?!?" I asked/yelled.

"................... A........ Roach..." He slowly stated.

I then inhaled and bluntly said, "Boi.." and left.

He looked at me going and cleaned up the mess.

Eyeless Jack:

Uhmmm........ How do I explain this... we fought over pens........... yep.... PENS!!!!

We fought over who had the better Pen. Me, who had a blue, red and black, pen.. or EJ... who had a plain blue pen.

Chasity then came and took both the pens.............

They were both her's... We accidently kept them when we said we'd borrow it.. Yeah......... How's life?

IM SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING!!! I PROMISE I WILL!! IT'S DRAMA!!!!!!  😭

Anyways.. hope y'all enjoyed!! Byebye!!