💕 f o u r 💕

I wake up as the sunlight beams on me. I hop out of the bed and go to the washroom. I run out and move to the balcony, where Mr. Badass is enjoying his coffee.

I slap him on the face. "Fucker!" I yell.

"What the hec_" he was just speaking when I cut him off.

"Who changed my clothes?!"

He blushes and scratches his head. "Umm..."

"Fuck it, dude, WHO CHANGED MY CLOTHES?!?"

"What? I thought you said you weren't comfortable in 'em!"

I punch him on the shoulder, "I didn't say I wanted YOU to change them!"

"Sorry..." he mumbles. I keep on punching, until he grabs my waist and pulls me closer. "Sorry..." he repeats.

I glare at him as he stares at me. No movement. A chill of weird feelings creep up my back. Then, everything is ruined with that fucking door knock.

He pulls his hands and starts blushing. "Sorry...again!" he utters as he opens the door. It was the stupid assistant.

"Good morning, but your time limit's over. The manager calls you downstairs. NOW!" he cries.

"Geez, now I know why people call 'em assistant. Cause they have an 'ass' behavior with them." I mumble. I didn't know the 'savior guy' was listening. He giggles and wears his shoes.

We come out and I lock the door. But before we rush downstairs, he whispers in my ears, "By the way, you rock in those denim shorts..."

Well, I dunno if he meant by my fucking body or clothes, but it was kinda hot to have a compliment from a boy. A guy. A savior of a weird girl called ME.

I know it's stupid and awkward. I can't but give out a smirk. He turns at me and sneers with a wink. We reach the counter to find a terrified receptionist hiding behind the manager.