💕 f i v e 💕

Just so you know, the manager is a tall, handsome, six-packed lad with a dragon tattoo on his arm. Dunno his age; must be a twenty year old. The question is, HOW THE HECK IS HE A MANAGER?!

"May," sniggers he.

"Y-yeah...?" I reply, not looking in his blackish eyes. He comes closer, but then, Mr. Savior stops him by coming between us.

"Stay there and speak." He states. Wow, boys like him are.....bold!

The manager giggles and pulls him by the collar. "How 'bout we take this in the washroom....ZACH?"

Both of them go into the washroom, over-looking me again. Fucking-awesome! They're just a piece of bullshit. I sigh and sit over the no-boys, empty waiting couch. I pick up a magazine from a small shelf and start reading it. But for some shitty reason, the only thing I can concentrate is....the words he said to me~

"By the way, you rock in those denim shorts..."

The way he smiled. The unexpected wink.... Maybe boys like him are unique.

"May!" The manager shouts to me as he rushes over. But, where is my savior?

"Where's..." I almost interrogated, when he interrupts saying, "Zach? Oh, he's in the washroom. Now, let's go!"

He pulls my hand. I survive to drag it back as I cry, "I ain't going anywhere without....Z-Zach....or whatever his name is."

He grasps my arm tightly as he heaves me towards the exit. I try to yank it back, but he just won't leave me. He throws me in the car and ties me with a rope. He rolls a paper and puts it in my mouth. And at last, he drives off.

I lay there, tears wetting my cheeks. I can't move or yell or run: I'm trapped!

Suddenly, the car stops. My head hits the car door and I pass out. Fuck this day...

I unlatch my eyes, only to find myself tied onto the bedposts. I jerk and pull, but it wouldn't let me go. I look around and treasure the manager locking the doors.

"Lemme go, please!" I beg. He smirks and leans closer.

"Shh, good girls don't plead." He whispers. I start weeping and he wipes them with his fingers. He sits over me (legs on either side of the body) and rips off his shirt.

"From now onwards, I'm your husband, master and...." He pulls his belt and throws it on the floor. "...and your Daddy!"

I shook my head, yelling and imploring to him. I know it's gonna hurt, but the thing that worries me the most is that I'll give my body to someone who doesn't love me. I'd rather die than survive for this.