Chapter Fifteen: Interlude ft. Three Holy Grails

Opening song: TWO BY TWO by Yumeha Kouda (Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya 2wei! Ending song)

YESSS THIS STORY IS OVER IN MY DRAFTS! THO IMMA CONTINUE UPDATING IT PER WEEK. HEHE.

"GAHHHH!!" Gudako screamed just as Chloe poked her with Kanshou. "You woke up. I'll go get your parents." Chloe said with a small smile "Th-Thank you, Kuro..." the red haired female said and Chloe shook her head as she turned back her clothes to normal and steps out of the room to get Artoria.

Meanwhile, Gudako stared into her hands. She was angry...but at the same time, scared. She looked onto her hands to see they were shaking horribly. She didn't take that as a good sign. Not one bit. Julian's voice rung in her head;

"Have you ever wondered why the light doesn't emit any shadow?"

Gudako knew that Julian and the rest of the Ainsworths, hell, all the enemies they faced so far knew something regarding her. They seemed to know a lot about her and that's what she found scary. She clutched her head, eyes widening in almost hysteria. She needed to release all the feelings she kept in for so long.

Suddenly, she felt warm arms wrap around her; it was comfortable. Being held by someone might be just what she needs...

"You can tell us what the problem is, you know, Gudako..." the all-too-familiar voice made the female look up to see that her mother had been hugging her, in front of her was a smiling Mordred. Having said that, Mordred lifted her hand and ruffled Gudako's hair "But if you cannot talk of it now, we can wait. Until you can let it out...everyone is willing to listen to you..." Mordred said which gave color to Gudako's previously bleak gold eyes. She smiles as the two Pendragons held her close, comforting her.

***

"Um...sorry for lying and making you guys worry again.... I just couldn't hold back against what Julian said about my brother..." Gudako scratched the back of her head. Right now, all of them, including the rest from the parallel world sat in the living room

"Your brother? You mean Mordred?" Rin ST asked and Gudako shook her head "I have two half brothers. One of them being Mordred...and the other one, well, I could also consider him as my true brother but...argh! It's too complicated!!" Gudako shook her head, clutching some strands of her hair, as if also pissed off.

"Hey, Gudako. Are you sure you're ready to tell them?" Seijiro's voice made Gudako stop "I mean, don't take it the wrong way...I'm just asking..." he said with worry-filled eyes.

"Now that you mentioned it, you DO kept saying that you have an Onii-chan. That he was the reason why you couldn't call yourself as Emiya..." Chloe prodded which made Gudako sigh again.

"I'm trying to understand what Julian kept on trying to tell me.... But because of that, I used a technique that I prohibited myself from using due to its destructive nature to the human body.... And you've seen how I summoned Jeweled Sword of Zelretch, right?" Gudako starts explaining as everyone listens.

Just then, the little girl who was laying down on the couch neared Gudako "Nee...san...?" she spoke, her sleepy gold eyes and silver hair looked kind of familiar but they couldn't put their finger into it. "You..." Gudako starts as she takes the child's hands and closes her eyes. After a while, Gudako sighed and put a hand on the child's head "I knew it..." she slowly smiles "Your name should be...Milliana..." the child stared into her.

"Milliana?"

"Yeah. You're a child of the Holy Grail and one of the Lesser Grails, right? Thus, the reason why Julian tried to fuse you with Erica, right?" Gudako says which made Team Kaleidoscope's eyes widen.