Chapter V: The Rescue of Momo Yaoyorozu; Tevin's love

3rd POV
After the festival, Tevin was placed in first, Momo was in 2nd which Tevin smiles at her after she accomplished what she would do and that was to do her best. And finally in 3rd was Izuku. However, someone decides to kidnap Yaoyorozu and would rape her.
Meanwhile, Tevin and Izuku were enjoying their ramen and suddenly, Deku's bowl fell and he was in a state of shock.

Tevin's POV
"Izuku, What's going on, little brother?" I asked him but he points his finger onto the tv and I was in shocked, rage, and even worse livid at the fact that Momo Yaoyorozu was kidnapped.
"Deku, I think it's best we save Yaoyorozu. And we do it into the shadows!" I whispered to his ears and he was in shock of what we should do.

"A-are you sure? Can't we just inform it to All Might and the pro heroes?" Izuku was about to call Iida but I stopped him.

"It'll be too late. We gotta do it. Because, I love her, Izuku and if I waited, then I fail for her sake....." I said in sadness but with determined steel brown eyes. We left without his mother noticing us as we wore our ninja uniforms and ran to where they are located.

"(In that building, huh?)" I thought and motioned Izuku to throw smoke bombs.

Momo's POV
I couldn't believe that I was kidnapped by 6 guys who will kill me if I didn't do what they tell me to do.

"(T-Tevin.... please..... save..... me.......!)" I whispered in my voice as a tear fell until I saw was a cloud of smoke. And there, I saw two figures taking down the 6 guys who kidnapped me and almost raped me.

"Izuku? Tevin?!" I was shocked to see their masks on and I fainted from being tortured by those six guys.

Tevin's POV
I carried Momo bridal style and look at her with sadness and then looked at my little brother Izuku.

"Izuku, I think it would be best if we let her stay with us until she recovers." I spoke with a hint of concern

"Right! She can stay with you in the guest room." Izuku made a quick look and we teleported back to the midoriya home.

"Get some rest, Izuku. We may need it in the next battle to come." As I placed Momo on the bed and looked at her sleeping peacefully as I rub my hand on her cheek and gave her a kiss on her forehead then smiled and slept on the floor.

-the next morning-
Momo's POV
I awoke to find myself in a bed and wondered how or who put me here in the first place. I looked down at the floor and saw Tevin was laying there.

"(Did-did Tevin and Izuku rescued me and they put me here in their home?)" I was in tears to know that Tevin had rescued me from being raped and kidnapped. Tevin's love for me was on display after he and Izuku were the ones I saw before I fainted.

"Tevin....?" I spoke in a small quiet voice which it woke Tevin up.

"Mmmm-Huh? Oh! Yaoyorozu, you're okay! Thank goodness." He spoke in a happy but sad tone. "I-I thought I'd lost you forever."

I was smiling and told him to stand up. As he did, I stood up on my knees on the bed and gave him a passionate kiss on his lips and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"There's something...... I want to confess to you." I sat him down on the bed and looked into his brown eyes.

"Yes, Yaoyorozu?" Tevin looked at me with his hand intertwined with mine.

"I-I l-l-love..... you." I smiled at him and hugged him snuggling in his warmth embrace as he too hugged back and said something as he smiled at me.

"That's What I wanted to hear. Because, I love you since I came to this universe and often thought you were not interested in me. But now, I can say that....... I love you too!" Tevin looks at me and held my waist and kiss me as our tongues swirled for dominance and broke it off to catch our breath.

Tevin's POV
"(This is the woman I  want to spend my life with and grow old with.)" I sighed and let her rest her beautiful head on my shoulder as she place a hand on my chest.

Momo's POV
I looked at his gaze at me and thought
"(This is the man I want to have my kids with and grow old with.)"