Chapter-2 6years later

Blu P.O.V

I am booooored I am sitting in my room listening to monster dub step and I'm dancing and singing. I am bored because I am grounded from almost getting caught by drinking the cops blood. IT WAS TOTALY WORTH IT. but I am home all alone even Sally got to go hunting but he who cares right. I feel disgustingly dirty so I grabbed a towel and went to the bathroom.

I reached the bathroom and I walk in to see a bloody mess in the bath.

"Ugh come on people don't clean your weapons in the bath I need to bathe in it." I walk to it and rinse the blood then when it is clean I turn the shower on and I get undressed an take the mask off. The water was pretty warm but I didn't care. I then heard a door slam and I knew slendy is mad at someone because he usually is quiet.

"BLU GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE NOW!!" I heard Jeff's voice YIKES! When he is mad your in deep deep trouble. I quickly get out of the shower and wrap the towel around me put on my mask then made my way down the stairs.

"WHAT JEFFREY I WAS BUSY SHOWERING!!" I scream once I see him and he just turns away blushing.

"I-I need your help." He said it calmly and I knew he is scared of slendy.

"With what jeff?" I ask then started walking toward him.

"Well just get your weapon the pastas got kidnapped again and this time by the police."

I groaned and quickly ran up the stairs I changed into black and white tights a poofy black and blood stained skirt and a white tank top then to top it all off I got a navy blue and black sweatshirt. Oh yeah I forgot to tell you I have kitty ears and a tail. Turns out I'm a vampire cat with demon wings and my sister is a demon hound she is normal on the outside but on the inside she can turn into a demon dog and she is HUGE.

I quickly shoot out my wings and I grab my schythe the blade was white and black while the handle was navy blue. I quickly fly out my window and I see jeff running as fast as he could to town but I just get on the ground and chase after him while my wings ears and tail were still out. I caught up to jeff in like 5 seconds and I grab him and I run faster then ever.

We reached town in like 5 minutes and we made a plan along the way jeff goes through a window while I go through the main doors in case I get shot I can just take the bullets out by sucking blood and I just LOVE that note the sarcasm.

"Ok now go!" Jeff screamed at my and I just threw him in a random window and I just walk normally in the main doors.

I walk in the doors to see many guards and I just smile and skip around fast so they can't see me well enough and I suck each and every one of there blood dry. Once done with this room I used my wings to flutter and when they flutter I can sense movement miles away. I sensed them in a secret room in the basement I walk to where I can get into the room without going down the stairs so I can just jump on the roof and oh wow look at that instant elevator.

I found where the room was and right now I am above it getting ready to pounce. I jump up and I slam into the ground hard that it made my mask fall off and I started to cry blood. I had to jump a few times then I finally made it down. First thing I saw was my sister right next to me and she was wearing her hunting clothes which was black skinnies and her favorite sweatshirt from like 6 years ago.

"Red where's everyone else!?" I quickly hug her and she just points to the darkness I get up and walk to it then someone punched my bad eye and I went flying backwards that when I reached the wall I broke through it. My sister screamed in pain and I just start crying blood worse hen before.

"Well well well, look who we have here slendy's daughter coming to save the pastas again hmm?" It was Zalgo man I hate him so much

"Shut up Zalgo where are they!" I get up and I see that I'm still crying blood very hard but I am not sad just very enraged.

"Oh you would like to see them?" He walked toward me and I nod then I start looking for my mask I can't stand my eyesight right now all I see is red in my eyes.

"Very well follow me." He grabbed my wrist and I grabbed my sisters hand then I just remembered something.

"JEFF WE ARE IN THE BASEMENT IT WAS ZAL-" I heard a slap I look to see Zalgo slapped me. My sisters face was horrifying she could feel it but I couldn't.

"Shut up or I will kill you!" His voice boomed but before I spoke a knife lunched into my bad eye and I turn to my sister and quickly grab her hand and the pain transfers to me I didn't scream just cried more tears. I turn to see jeff looking apolegies

"Oops sorry Blu. Wrong target."He shrugged and I quickly got out of Zalgo's grasp and jumped on a idiotic jeff He fell on the ground and I was by his neck to I bit it and I sucked in my blood tears and gave him my blood. It gives him my powers for like an hour or so. But when I drained almost all of my blood I turn into a kitten and it lasts for a week.

I drained my blood in him and I could feel myself turn small then soon from a lot of blood loss I was knocked out.